Fine furniture, Asian art and decor, Appliances, Tools; Beaumont sept 17-19
All merchandise sold as-is, and where-is. This is used merchandise; No guarantees or warranty; No returns, no refunds. Admittance to house will be limited, please be patient and browse the garage and back yard. Please bring help to load - We can not load. We strongly recommend masks! Firearms are subject to pre-sale. Firearms and precious jewelry are not stored on premises, but will be there during sale hours.
Large home filled with high-quality furniture in great condition, major appliances, beautiful and unusual decor, nice clothes, household items, kitchen, Waterford, crystal, china, and collectibles. Family lived in Taiwan and Japan, and traveled extensively; many decor items and custom furniture from China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, and Indonesia. partial listing:
- large bespoke display and storage, consisting of shelves over cabinets; red lacquer cabinet with polished brass hardware; pair black lacquer cabinets/end tables; carved teak four-panel screen; tall lighted curio cabinet faux bamboo
- Ethan Allen sofa and matching loveseat, EA easy chair, pair EA wing chairs and matching stools with console table; pair maple "Early American" twin beds, will convert to bunkbed; king bed bamboo memory foam mattress and matching platform
- antique oak secretarial cabinet: glass-door shelves/drop-front secretary/drawers; Queen Anne secretary
- 8 and 1/2-foot dining table, solid wood, beautiful, with 10 chairs (2 armchairs and 8 sidechairs), including three 18" leaves; the table is 4' round without the leaves; matching china cabinet and buffet, with removable glass top
- 42" round pedestal dining table with 6 chairs and two 12" leaves; 40" round dining/game table plus one leaf, faux bamboo, and four chairs
- Belgium Browning 16 ga, 1950's, looks like a "sweet sixteen" but not marked as such X35166; Remington model 11 20 ga 811222; Ruger model 77 Mark II .243, with 18" barrel and Mannlicher stock, 781-58869. Note: firearms are subject to pre-sale, and are not stored on premises except during sale hours.
- Waterford "Lismore" large brandy snifters and decanter; Waterford "Alana" stemware-water, claret, champagne or tall sherbet; a few small Waterford bowls; Shannon crystal tray; nice, unmarked cut crystal glassware; pressed glass, depression stemware;
- large collection Blue Danube dishes; large set Noritake "Tulane"; large set Flintridge; Syracuse "Old Ivory"; a few pieces Noritake "Mardi Gras"; huge collection of red and gold "Twisted Lotus" Asian dinnerware
- Kenmore washing machine and electric dryer; Kenmore Coldspot refrigerator/freezer 22cf; Kenmore small chest freezer
- nice women clothes, mostly M-L, Chico, Talbot; men's mostly large and 42's, nice shirts, jackets, sweaters, suits, sport coats, London Fogs; costume jewelry
- Mid-Century Modern teak and formica portable bar and four teak barstools, by Ricardo Lynn; nine-drawer, twin-mirror dresser and matching chest; removable glass top on dresser
- Gulf Oil paraphernalia- Gulf Zippo lighters NIB, Gulf-China lighters, jacket, hardhat (plastic)
- huge, custom-built solid-wood stereo cabinet and Pioneer speakers, with phonograph, receiver, and large speakers (could be converted to storage cabinet); Panasonic HD plasma TV, DVD player; records, DVDs, CDs; books-cookbooks, biographies, engineering texts, fiction
- antique Ansonia kitchen clock and wall calendar clock; golf clubs; Craftsman table saw, hand tools
- Two Japanese four-panel Byobu, black lacquer frame with brass corners, painting on wood, paper, silk; pair large framed ancestral paintings on silk; many pieces porcelain, carved jade, wooden figurines; pair Thai stone temple rubbings
- Smiths Empire brass ships clock; Kelvin, Bottomley & Baird ships barometer
- two nice desks, leather desk chair and upholstered desk chair, nice 4- and 2-drawer file cabinets
- lots of material, table linen, Christmas items, pots and pans, kitchen items, copper ware
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!