Huge Boerne Downsizing - Something for Everyone
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 5pm
- Sign up list available starting at 8:30 AM on the first day. You must sign up in person! NO HOMEMADE LISTS WILL BE ACCEPTED! Those standing in line at 8:30 AM are able to sign in!
No email or phone sign up allowed. Sale starts at 10 AM promptly and customers will be allowed in 10 at a time until the sign up list is exhausted.
-We will not sell any items before the sale starts. We do not discuss pricing of items before the sale starts.
-Customers are responsible for loading or arranging for later pick up of ALL of their purchases. Items not picked up by 5:00 p.m. on the last day of the sale will be donated to charity.
-We accept cash and cards; no checks please.
-All items sold AS IS. No refunds, no returns.
-Please be aware that items pictured may be removed by the owner before the sale.
-Please bring help to load large items as our staff cannot move or load items.
-We are not responsible for accidents.
** For a free consult on moving or liquidation services, or if you are interested in employment, please call (210) 714-0855.**
This weekend's Caring Transitions Estate Sale is just off Highway 10 on Boerne Stage Road. It's being held in a pretty 3 bedroom house stuffed full of the beautifully kept items both newer and antique. Please stop by and take at look, visit our friendly staff, and find something beautiful for your home.
Here is a brief description of just a few of the items that will be for sale-
- Honda GC160 EU6500is Generator w/ approx 100 hours on it, very well maintained
- Image 73 Excercise Bike
- Sewing supplies - Scissors, fabric, Singer Handy Stitch, Ott-Lite Aerial, Organizer, Ribbon and thread, paint, candles, Fiskers cutting board, yarn, stacking shelving, magazines and patterns, fancy baskets
- Oneida Sterling flatware, service for 8 with serving utensils
- Men's and Women's designer sportswear by Calvin Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Ralph Lauren, Liz Claiborne, Bill Blass, Talbot's and Nordstrom
- Tinkertoys and Tonka Firetruck
- Iron freeweights
- Designer purses and wallets by Louis Vuitton, Coach, Dooney and Bourke
- Quality handbags, wallets, clutches, hats, shoes, and belts sized 6 to 8 including Naturalizer, Ugg, Kate Spade, Sas, Bass, Sak, and many more
- Furnitures - Dining table and 6 Midcentury Modern, Tan Sherrill Couch, Sherrill Pair of Armchairs and Ottoman, Circa 1900s Sitting/Standing Highchair,
- Pair of carved hardwood burgandy silk damask chair and rocker, L shaped office desk approx. 4' by 5' with 4 matching file cabinets, a Midcentury pair of 2-tier side tables, lots of side tables and occasional chairs, outdoor seating, garage refrigerator, steel 4 drawer file cabinets
- Outdoor decor and lots of plants in great shape, multiple types of plants in the same pots, 2 grills, large outdoor umbrella
- Teac A-6010 Reel to Reel, Teac A-400S Reel to Reel
- Enough Christmas and seasonal items to stock the whole Hill Country
- Cleaning supplies and household chemicals, most unopened. Fertilizers and weedkillers, auto and engine oils
- Karcher 2400 PSI Pressure Washer, Poulan PRO PBV 200LE gas blower
- 100+ plastic totes, organizers, shelving units, coolers etc.
- Collectables and worldwide decor apropos of a military family
- China by Noritaki and Crown Jewel Bavaria
These are just some of the most notable items! Please stop by and check out one of our biggest sales of the year!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!