- Cash, approved check, or major credit cards accepted. Sales Tax will be added to final sales price.
- Nothing will be sold before 10:00 am on the first day of the sale.
- We do set up 'Holding Tables' which you may place items that you plan to purchase so you do not have to keep carrying them around. We can not always guarantee available space on the Holding Table. We can not guarantee that some other shopper might pick up one of your items from the Holding Table though we do try our best to inform people that the items on the Holding Table are being purchased. Do not place an items on the Holding Table unless you are planing to purchase them.
- Prices are firm Wednesday through Friday. You can leave sealed bids on an item priced at $40.00 or more. The sealed bids are opened at 6 pm on Friday of the sale when we close. If you bid more than 1/2 the marked price and the highest bidder, then you will be contacted that Friday night of the sale. (If you place a bid that means you are agreeing to buy that item if you are the winning bidder)
- Saturday, everything left will be offered at 1/2 the marked price, (unless marked on the item that a particular item will not be at half off).
- You will need to pick the items up by Saturday, the last day of the sale.
- All sales are final, and the items are sold "as is" and where is.
- Please bring help to carry out large and heavy items purchased. We can assist if at all possible but not a guarantee we will be free to do so .
- We try to provide bags or boxes but we RECOMMEND you bring a box just in case.
Our Estates Sales are 4 day sales, Wednesday 10 am to 6 pm, Thursday 10 am to 6 pm, Friday 10 am to 6 pm, and Saturday 10 am to 6 pm (unless we sale out early so always call around 3 pm).