We LOVE our customers and appreciate your business! We strive to be responsive and helpful to our customers, but we do have some rules:
1. We receive many inquiries as to prices, dimensions and other details regarding the numerous items offered for sale each week. While we make every effort to reply, we may not have an opportunity to reply to all. The best way for you to make a decision on an item is to see it in person at the sale!
2. We strongly suggest you attend the sale, bring a measuring tape, and plan ahead for payment and prompt removal of your purchases. We do not offer loading or moving services, but can provide you with the names of third party moving companies if you cannot lift or move your purchases yourself.
3. If you wish to leave a bid, we will require a credit card authorization and you will be charged if your bid is accepted. We do not provide storage so please be prepared to pick up your items by the end of the sale. We cannot be responsible for items which are not picked up by the last day of the sale.
4. Bring Cash. Items are sold As-Is. No Returns. No Refunds.
5. If you require a later pick up and the circumstances allow us to schedule a later pick up for you, there will be a $25 fee charged for each item which is picked up after 5:00 on the last day of the sale.
6. No Children. No Pets. No Large Bags or Purses.
7. We are not responsible for accidents.
8. Have Fun! We hope you all find some great bargains and treasures!