This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Estate Sale with Antiques
Terms and Conditions:
Cash and credit cards only. Bring help to load large items. Cards for delivery service available. It is your responsibility to arrange pickups with the deliver company and owner. You are responsible for any damage to the house while removing items. All items must be removed by Tuesday, Oct. 17, at 5:00 p.m. Not responsible for accidents.
Looking for high quality furniture, antiques and design decor? Join us to find:
- A Robert Allen tobacco leather 7' sofa from Dallas Design District; updated legs and new cushion inserts
- 19th century beautiful walnut French armoire, 55x24x91"; from The Whimsey Shoppe (recently closed) on Henderson; amazing hardware; perfect condition
- Set of Ping golf clubs
- WWII French poster, framed, 47x34"
- Adele Kerr solid iron French scroll bed with canopy, queen
- Indonesian-carved bookcase, solid wood, 38x16.5x75"
- Spectacular painted red credenza, Dallas Design District, 73x18x40"
- Four-poster queen bed
- Asian rug, light colors: cream, aqua, cocoa; Dallas Market Center, excellent condition, 8'4"x11'4"
- Set of four red, rush-bottomed chairs, Adele Kerr
- Contemporary curved 7' sofa from the Dallas Market Center; five custom pillows; bronze and sienna; perfect condition
- Set of two red French Bergere chairs and one ottoman; chairs 35x35x40"; ottoman 35x23"
- Painted French high boy chest of drawers
- Painted bench, matching above, recently recovered
- antique glass ball and claw piano bench
- Barley twist side table, walnut, from The Whimsey Shoppe
- Garden pots
- Dog toys and crates
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2196.
Looking for high quality furniture, antiques and design decor? Join us to find: A Robert Allen tobacco leather 7' sofa from Dallas Design District; updated legs and new cushion inserts 19th century beautiful walnut French armoire, 55x24x91"; from The Whimsey Shoppe (recently closed) on Henderson; amazing hardware; perfect condition Set of Ping golf clubs Lamps WWII French poster, framed, 47x34" Adele Kerr solid iron French scroll bed with canopy, queen Indonesian-carved bookcase, solid wood,...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.