Architectural Digest Home
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 5pm
Cash, Checks or Credit Card with identification
BRING MOVERS OR EXTRA HELP FOR LARGE FURNITURE!!!
All must go before the property can be cleared. The new owners take possession the following week!!!!
You just know when you walk into some sales that “looking around” and “being there” is going to be an adventure. Art’s next sale is one of those sales – the home was selected for feature in Architectural Digest and is really something to see, even after the owner selected some key items to take to his new home in the Northeast.
Compact space meant Art had to utilize every available shelf, cubby and open space in order to display all of the things previously stored in amazing hidden storage. And display them he did! You will be impressed with some of the items but may be difficult to have to concentrate on the great selection rather than look at the house. The two custom sofas pictured are staying with the house for the new owner, but it was impossible to photograph around them. You will see:
- A large collection of English and American sterling pieces from teapots to trays to letter-openers (some pieces dating back into the 1800’s)
- Crystal for elegant dining or casual
- Limoges china to Crate and Barrel
- A huge collection of books
- Oriental carpets and runners
- Antiques mixed in with Contemporary
- Bronze candlesticks, andirons, specialty items, wall hangings, etc.
- Lenox china designed for Tiffany
- Water gilt frames with antique prints
- Antique American drop front desk
- Antique European specialty pieces
- A Carpathian Elm oval center table
- French gilt-wood chair pair
- Acrylic table with granite top
- Carved Italian lamps
- Specialty lamps
- Architectural items as decoratives
- Two pair of Cassoulets
- Men’s clothing
- Piers to pots and pans
It is amazing that this house has so much stuff. A real tribute to the owner and his great eye for all of his purchases, but more than that, a real tribute that he left so much for all of the rest of us to see, buy and enjoy.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!