JEFF HAMLIN PRESTON HOLLOW ESTATE SALE
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 5pm
9am to 5pm
*Cash or Checks with proper I.D. We do not accept credit cards.
*We are unable to pre-sell items or accept payment over the phone
*Not Responsible for Accidents
*WE CANNOT ASSIST WITH LOADING HEAVY OBJECTS. PLEASE ARRANGE A MOVER OR BRING HELP FOR LOADING.
*Please do not pull our price tags--we have plenty of help to put our own sold tags on items. Too many of our prices are being pulled prematurely, which is not fair to other customers. Thank you for your cooperation.
*We regret we are often not able to respond to questions regarding sales, but we are frequently running short of time, or already involved in the set-up of another sale. We simply cannot always remember the prices and details of so many items!
Exceptional sale in a large, sprawling Preston Hollow residence, on Radbrook Place, just west of Inwood. Been several years since we have seen a home so full of fine antique and traditional designer furniture, collectibles, porcelains, silver, lamps, mirrors, leather bound books, and more. And this is after the family took! Sale includes:
- Pair of English consoles, stands
- French handpainted display cabinet
- English Chippendale Regency chairs
- Pair of English Regency style sofas
- English Pembroke, gateleg tables
- Pair of English card tables
- English lowboy
- English bookcase/secretary
- Mahogany dining table and Chippendale style chairs
- English corner chair
- Japanese tansu chest
- Chinoiserie music stand
- Pair of Chinoiserie wall shelves
- Bird cage and stand
- Baker butler's tray table
- Windsor style chairs
- Wood carving
- Mahogany dresser
- Parchment covered chest
- Oriental Rugs
Mirrors and Lamps:
- George II mirror
- Staffordshire figural lamp
- Pair of cloissone lamps
- Celadon lamp
- Imari style lamp
- And more!
- Chinese reverse paintings on glass
- Prints, lithographs
- Decorative oil paintings
And More Furniture:
- Sofas–mid-century, traditional, sleeper sofa
- Pair of La-Z-Boy recliners, additional recliner
- Tables–drop leaf, coaching, small dining, and more
- Council Craftsman bedroom suite–bed, pair of stands, dresser and mirror
- Patio furniture–Brown Jordan strap style table and chairs, chaises, spring chairs
- Wrought iron, vintage cast iron and metal
- Brown Jordan wrought iron sofa
- Other bedroom furniture
- Mahogany knee hole desk, file cabinets
- Leather office chair
- Chinese export porcelain
- Silver, including King Richard sterling flatware
- Antique Chinese lacquer box
- Nice linens!
- Spode, Mottahedeh, and more
- Ironstone set
- Fish bowls, cachepots, and planters!!
- Garden urns, figures, wall fountain, planters, lead figures
- Leather bound books in sets
- And other books!
- Maytag washer and dryer
- GE refrigerator
- "Garage" miscellaneous (on terrace)
- Exercise equipment
- Mahogany dictionary book stand
You don't want to miss seeing this beautiful home, decorated by legendary Dallas designer, Jed Mace. Radrook Place is one block north of Northwest Highway, off Inwood–begins just across the street from the Lovers Lane Methodist Church. Don't miss–great sale for designers, collectors, dealers, and anyone looking for fine furniture and decorative accessories for their home.
Please note-plan to load your own furniture, or have arrangements with people to move it. We can give you names of movers, but always best if you have your own, and we cannot be responsible for moving. We will be available to meet movers and customers for pickup only on Sunday from 1:30 to 3:00.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!