She Loved Sewing While He Was “Gone Fishin”“years of collecting” by Pink Sign Sales
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
10am to 5pm
10am to 5pm
10am to 3pm
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Cash, approved check, or major credit cards accepted. Sales Tax will be added to final sales price.
- Nothing will be sold before 10:00 am on the first day of the sale.
- Prices are firm Thursday & Friday.
You can leave sealed bids on an item priced at $40.00 or more.
The sealed bids are opened at 6 pm on Friday of the sale when we close.
If you bid more than 1/2 the marked price and the highest bidder, then you will be contacted that Friday night of the sale. (If you place a bid that
means you are agreeing to buy that item if you are the winning bidder)
- Saturday, everything left will be offered at 1/2 the marked price, (unless marked on the item that a particular item will not
be at half off).
- You will need to pick the items up by Saturday, the last day of the sale.
- All sales are final, and the items are sold "as is" and where is.
- Please bring help to carry out large and heavy items purchased. We can assist if at all possible but not a guarantee we will be free to do so .
- We try to provide bags or boxes but we RECOMMEND you bring your own.
We have a great sale in Dallas for this week. Lots of Antiques, vintage items, and so much more. Owners had a lot of hobbies and interest but were crazy about sewing, fishing, and tools. We have a little bit of everything and it’s worth checking out
Heres a list of some things the inside the estate:
•Antiques - smalls, bigs, you name it
•Jewelry - Gold, Sterling, Gems, Stones, Etc
•Fishing - Fly Fishing, Decor, Angler, Everyday
•Tools - All sorts of power and hand tools
•Sewing - lots of machines, equipment, accessories
•Hunting & Camping & Ammo
•Southwestern & Native Cultural Decor
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!