Robbins Estate Sales - Native American Art & More
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
You must come to the sale during sale days only to purchase items. All Sales are final. Cash preferred, credit/debit cards ($20 minimum, and with appropriate identification). Sales taxes are collected. Please bring your filled-out resale form and copy of your sales tax certificate, if you are a reseller, to EVERY sale.
Please bring help to load your purchases. All purchases must be removed from the house at time of sale. No large bags allowed inside the house at any time. At the request of the homeowners children will not be allowed inside at any time because of the crowded conditions. No public restrooms. We may have to limit the number of people in the home at any time. We are not responsible for any accidents. Remember that sometimes the family removes items from a sale at the last minute.
SUNDAY - 50% OFF!!
- Southwestern and Native American furniture and decor
- Southwestern Style dining table, queen/full bed frame, and wardrobe.
- Lingerie chest
- Library table
- Amish made: sofa table, end tables, sofa-futon, and bistro set with four barstools
- Nice wooden bookcases
- Antique Coats & Clark Thread Cabinet
- Native American throw rugs
- Full kitchen
- Antique Barrister's bookcase
- Antique draftsman or map cabinet
- Antique roll top desk
- Pair of hotel patio chairs
- Antique Regulator Wall Clocks
- Antique Grandmother Clock
- Huge book collection, some signed first editions. Many Native American subject matter.
- Large collection of artisan pottery pieces.
- HUGE collection of vinyl records - 33's and 45's:
- The Beatles,
- Rolling Stones,
- James Taylor,
- Ray Charles,
- Arlo Guthrie,
- Angela Bofill,
- Segel-Schwall Band,
- Carole King,
- Emerson Lake and Palmer,
- Dan Fogelberg,
- Don McLean,
- The Eagles,
- Shuggie Otis,
- Fleetwood Mac
- and that's just in the first two boxes I looked in. We have NINE bins of vintage records.
- Antique Hump back trunk
- Antique flat top trunk
- Antique hand made cradle
- Longaberger Baskets
- Vintage pottery bird bath
- yard tools
- Old Coke Bottles in Wooden crate
- Oneida Flatware (two sets)
- Magnalite Country Collection Cookware Set
- BNSF Railroad Collector Plates
- Antique Fainting Couch
- Antique Roll Top Desk and Chair
- CharBroil Grill
- Sony Tape Recorder
- DVD Players
- Sharp 31" Roku TV
- Working Sony stereo and turntable with speakers
- Native American and Artisan Pottery
- Native American medicine rattles by artist First Wolf
- Two floors of books! Many first editions and artist signed books.
- Huge collection of CD's, and DVD's.
- Vintage new old stock Gunne Sax Dresses
- Railroad Poster
- Native American and Railroad Themed Posters and Prints
- Malcolm Furlow - original oil painting "Quanah Parker" and Serigraph "Crazy Horse"
- Sam English
- S. Rees
- R.C. Gorman Litho
- Vintage prints - framed and unframed by Winold Reiss
- Tillier Wesley print
- Katalin Ehling
- Robert Redbird
- Diane O'Leary
- E. Irving Couse
- Daniel Walters
- Van Stafford
- Fort Worth artist Rachel Cristol
- Benjamin Harjo Jr.
- Allen Mose
- Joseph Sharp
- Douglas Fasthorse
- Kurt Markus
- Chris Delano
- Eanger Course
- Chenkhee Chee
- Ryan Burr
- Bev Dolittle
Not every artist is listed, and honestly there is way too much stuff in this house to show it all to you! Come see us this weekend, and plan to spend all three days - that's how long it will take to see it all.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!