Aunt Bee's Estate Sales invites you to
A Victorian Country Faire Estate Sale
2327 County Road 3600 in Hawkins
Wednesday -Friday 8 am to 6 pm
Saturday 8 am to 2 pm
Directions: Highway 80 West to Hwy. 155 then turn on County Road 2911. The road runs into County Road 3600. We are on the the right! Signs will be posted.
Step back in time to a HUGE one-of-kind estate sale experience! This home was built in 1860, later restored, & completely furnished with exquisite pieces from the Victorian era to the 1940's.
There is also a GIGANTIC shop filled with treasures, a filled-to-the-brim guest cabin, & lots of treasures displayed outside. Bring your trucks & trailers & be ready to shop!
- Hundreds of unique furniture pieces including Eastlake, Art Deco, Primitives, Victorian & modern
- early 1900's working stoves ( including a Chambers) & antique working fridge
- Hundreds of lamps and lamp parts from Victorian era, frames, mirrors, pictures
- jukeboxes, pinball machine: stereos
- vinyl albums, 45's
- antique pool table & new flatscreen tv
- Metal and plastic advertising signs
- Dale Earnhardt, school bell, metal pedal car
- sponge ware, enamelware, cast iron
- lots of project pieces with Pinterest potential
- tools, concrete mixer, drill press
Like Aunt Bee's Facebook to see 500 photos of items for sale: https://m.facebook.com/auntbeesestatesales/