Saturday July 22, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Sunday July 23, 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Address to be posted Friday morning before the sale.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 7/23/2017 (124-106-6:47:11 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
Come out and enjoy the country scenery in a country house full of great treasures to be found by all. This house is chalk-full and busting at the seams. There are antiques from the 1800’s, including furniture, trunks, crystal, and plateware and a lot more great things. You’ll have to look under tables and in the corners to see everything. This house is packed!!! There is a long driveway. Please park on the grass to the left side of the driveway or on the grass behind the garage area. Here are some of the things we have discovered so far. We have some picture listed below and will post more as we continue to find and organize the sale.
- Crystal Glassware from the 1800s. Lots of it!
- Oak Hutch with velvet embedded shelves to protect your glass or china.
- Antique Oak Buffet
- (2) Vintage Oak Armoires
- Antique marble top dresser with wood framed swivel mirror
- (3) Queen size Sleep Number Beds – 1 with dual control, 2 with single. One set sides in an antique bed with head and foot boards.
- (3) Small antique dressers, one with a mirror
- Antique sitting chairs.
- (2)Wingback Chairs one with an ottoman
- Vintage Bookcase desk
- 2 – Old Trunks – one was used to bring the crystal over form Europe in the 1800s
- One of a kind huge Cat Tree
- Huge China collection, including Pickard Pristine 1107, Johnson Bros. Summer Chintz, Brock of California, Royal Staffordshire Avondale Ironstone J&G Meakin England
- 19th Century Flow Blue Dishes
- Large collection of Platters; EG&JEL England, Homer Laughlin Golden Gate, Sebring Porcelain, KT&K China 350, Leighton Alfred Meakin-England,
- Enormous collection of Temp-Tations Cooksware. Many never used. Please see pictures – just too many to list!
- Teacup set of 4 Theodore Haviland Limoges FRANCE – Rani
- Tons of vintage toys; Tonka, Structo, NY-Liny
- Fred Stone – Nijinsky II print by Lester Piggott Up. Limited Edition, 54/950 and signed.
- 1981 Lithographs by Jill Fogelsong
- Vintage, Framed textured prints by Lee Dubin; Boy at Market with Basset Hound Dog and Girl Selling Flowers with Cat by side.
- One, Two, three and Go by Arthur J Elsley
- Framed and unframed prints of Whistler’s Father
- Many other fine paintings and prints
- Cat Lovers dream collection of statues, plates, cups, pillows, book ends, 3 GIANT cat trees, much more!
- Vintage “Big, Little Books from circa 1938; Buck Rogers, Son of Mystery, Little Orphan Annie and Sandy, Tarzan – The Mark of the Red Hyena, Lassie Ventures of Alaska, Dick Bradford, Than Man form UNCLE-the Calcutta Affair, Flash Gordon on the Planet Mongo,
- John Tauben Mink Fur Jacket
- Old Porcelain Cocks; One is a Royal Bonn, Hand Painted Wind Clock “La Tarne”
- Vintage Clothes and Hats
- Vintage Wahl Model G Silent In original box and in working condition.
- Nice selection of area floor rungs – all recently dry cleaned.
- Sabre 620 Camera circa 1960’s
- Souvenir from the 1904 World’s Fair in St. Louis
- Vintage and Antique Lamps
- Old Stamp Collection Album with many stamps inset
- Old WWI Lead Soldier collection
- Lots of Purses and Costume Jewelry
There will be much, much more! Just getting started!!!