Ottinger Estate Sale/Auction - Hondo TX
auction•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 6pm
10am to 6pm
1. All purchases are to be paid for in full on day of sale & prior to removal from premises.
2. All items are sold "as is--where is with no warranties expressed or implied". No refunds or exchanges. The Auctioneer assumes no liability for any guarantee made by the seller.
3. Announcements made on Auction Day take precedence over previously written material.
4. If a dispute arises between two or more bidders, the Auctioneer will decide the dispute or resell the item.
5. The Auctioneer/Auctioneering Company is not liable for any accident, injury, damage or loss incurred in connection with the sale.
6. Merchandise must be paid for today.
7. Purchaser assumes responsibility for items when "sold" or upon delivery to purchaser.
8. A 10% percent buyer's premium for all purchases except Real Estate is 2% percent
9. All credit and debit cards have a 4% convenience Fee added.
Thinking about having an auction ....Call O'Neals Auctionering & Appraisals for your free confidential, "No Charge, No Obligation" discussion about an your Estate Sales or Auction. Contact: O'NEALS AUCTIONEERING SERVICE (254) 855-9594
Texas Department of Licensing & Regulations: PO Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 (512) 463-2906.
Ottinger Estate Sale/ Auction
425 CR 646 Hondo TX. 78861
November 8, and 9th 2019
You may buy some smaller items on our buy it now on our website www.onealsauctioneering.com starting November 4,5,and 6th 2019 prior to sale on Friday the 8th.
Estate Sale November 8 start at 10:00 am until 6:00 pm. Buy all items for full listed price or make a reasonable offer.
Saturday November 9, 2019 start at 10:00 am live auction on all items not sold prior to this date will be sold to highest bidder. The boat and MG car will have a small reserve on them.
1978 MGB Convertible runs and has several boxes of new parts, Nitro Bay 1800 - 2003 17' 11" with 90 HP Mercury outboard motor with Hydro Jacker and trailer kepted in barn looks like new condition.
Guns: Remington 700 BDL 243 & Scope, JC Higgins double barrel 12 ga. shotgun, Stevens model 94 H 20 ga., 2 boxes of 243 ammo, several boxes 380 ammo.Red ryder BB gun,1896 Winchester lever action BB/Pellet gun, coleman lanterns, camo wear, Duck Decoys,Gamegetter 11 arrows,
Farm Equipment include: 8' tandem disc plow, Massey ferguson chisel, Rhino 3 pt. post hole auger, ridgid GP90135A gas powered air compressor, Priefert feed/hay rack, 3 pt. modern disc, Armstrong G5701 hay fork, 6' rock rake, metal water troughs, 16' flatbed trailer, Troy bilt garden tiller with attachments, Arctic Cat 400 four wheeler,
Household furniture,southwest sofa/sleeper, glider rocker, Keller china cabinet,Dining table/chairs, Glass display case,King size select comfort bed, Lane cedar chest, Twin missions captains bed, pine wood chest,dresser/mirror,over 20 collectible horse statues, collector plates,2 llardro statues,Noritake China, framed artwork including vintage aircraft,Maytag washer/Dryer, Silver City Flanders glassware,corning ware,Dansk china, vintage mantle clock, Roll top desk,and much more.
Tools: Craftsman tool boxes, Bench grinder, jack stands, floor jack, bench vise, Hitachi NR90AE nailer,Radial arm saw,Dewalt chop saw, and more
Terms: Terms and conditions: All items sold “as is with no warranties or guarantees”. Some items may have a minimum or reserve. All items have a 10% Buyers premium, Cash & Checks accepted. Credit cards accepted with 4% convenience fee. Purchases over $2500 require a Letter of Guarantee from your bank.
O'Neals Auctioneering - Bobby O'Neal TXS 9067
830-305-2315 - www.onealsauctioneering.com -
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!