October MEGA Mid Century Modern!
All items are sold "as is / where is " with NO warranty or guarantee.
All sales are final and payment is due before you leave today. No refunds. Buyer accepts all responsibility for examining any item offered for sale prior to or during the bidding process.
17% (Eighteen Percent) Buyer's Premium will be added to the final bid amount for in house & absentee bids, 22% for & bids on liveauctioneers.com . This will be added before 8.25% sales tax. We accept cash and all major credit cards. All purchases must be paid for on auction day.
1. Bidding on any item by internet auction constitutes the bidders acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. All sales are final, with no returns or refunds.
3. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. Some items in this sale have reserves.
4. If an estimate is given for a lot, it should not be relied on as a prediction of actual selling price. Gallery Auctions reserves the right to change starting price estimates on any lot at any time. Gallery Auctions may advance the bid on behalf of consigner to meet an items reserve price.
5. Gallery Auctions makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to the property or its value, and in no event will Gallery Auctions be responsible for the accuracy of an items description, condition or estimate of value. Descriptions & conditions provided are opinions only. All items will be available for for a limited / by appointment only preview and inspection prior to the auction. You may also request more detailed photos prior to the day of sale.
6. Any statement by the auctioneer or staff during the auction in regard to condition, age or authenticity are opinion only.
7. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer.
8. ALL MEASUREMENTS AND WEIGHTS ARE APPROXIMATE & FOR SHIPPING PURPOSES WITH NO GUARANTEE OF ACCURACY.
9. A 22% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold for all bids on liveauctioneers.com
10. All purchases will be subject to an 8.25% Texas sales tax unless (1) you are an out-of-state resident and your purchases are being shipped out of Texas or (2) you possess and present a valid tax-exempt number.
11. All purchases MUST BE PAID FOR WITHIN TWO (2) calendar days of the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS. Payment may be made via our online portal at www.galleryauctions.com/pay , via cash at our facility, via PayPal, or via credit card over the phone (281-931-0100). No merchandise will be released until payment has been made in full.
12. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT SHIP. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction, or to make shipping arrangements. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive on larger items; therefore, it is the buyers responsibility to get any quotes and be aware of the transportation charges involved. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT SHIP. You may find a list of recommended shippers at www.galleryauctions.com/delivery
13. All items must be removed from Gallery Auctions premises within TEN (10) days following the auction. Failure to remove the items within the allotted time will result in storage charges at the rate of $5 per lot, per day, starting with the day of sale. Any items left longer than 30 days without prior arrangements WILL be resold with no refund to the buyer.
AUCTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Bidding on any item in this auction constitutes the bidder?s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. This is NOT a retail environment; this is a FINAL SALE AUCTION. There are no cancelations, returns, restocking, refunds, or exchanges. NO EXCEPTIONS. According to Texas law a winning auction bidder automatically enters a legal and binding purchase contract with the auction house. Gallery Auctions has a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy regarding non-paying bidders & will pursue all available option to collect on any unpaid invoices. Storage fees & legal/collection fees may also be added to past due invoices.
3. All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS. This is NOT a retail environment; this is a FINAL SALE AUCTION.
4. If an estimate is given for a lot, it should not be relied on as a prediction of actual selling price. Gallery Auctions reserves the right to change starting bid, asking bid or estimates on any lot at any time. Some items in this sale have reserves. Gallery Auctions may advance the bid on behalf of consigner to meet an items reserve price. Consigners or their agents may not bid on their own items. The auctioneer may pass or withdraw and item at any time before it is pronounced sold.
5. Gallery Auctions makes no guarantees or warranties of any kind with respect to the property or its value, and in no event will Gallery Auctions be responsible for the accuracy of an item's description, condition or estimate of value. Descriptions & conditions provided are opinions only. All items will be available for preview and inspection prior to the auction, all bidders or their agents are encouraged to preview in person. You may also request a more detailed condition report and/or photos prior to the start of sale. The photos provided form a portion of the condition report.
5A. Bidders are advised that not all damage (such as, but not limited to: damage inside, behind & under items, Insect damage / infestation, mold / mildew or structural issues) may be visible to our catalog team or shown in the photos. ALL BIDDERS ARE ADVISED TO ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING.
6. The auctioneer reserves the right to reject a bid from any bidder. The winning bidder will be highest bidder as determined by the auctioneer. The auctioneer has sole authority to resolve any disputes. Gallery Auctions will not be responsible for any failure to execute absentee / phone bids or electronic failures of any kind. The Auctioneer may pause or end the auction at any time. ABSENTEE BIDS CANNOT BE RETRACTED LESS THAN 2 HOURS PRIOR TO THE LISTED AUCTION START TIME OR ONCE THE AUCTION HAS STARTED. If the Auctioneer reduces a bid and a bid is submitted at a higher amount the auctioneer may choose to accept the higher bid amount and is not obligated to reduce the bid to the lower asking amount.
7. Some lots may not include accessories such as keys, shelves, hardware, rails, lids, brackets, crystals, prisms, weights, pegs etc. Gallery Auctions is not responsible for any missing accessories or incomplete lots. Buyers are advised to review photos and descriptions carefully to determine included items and ask questions before bidding. If an accessory is in the photo, then it?s very likely to come with the item, if an accessory is not shown do not assume it will come with it. Please ask about any spare/replacement keys or accessories when picking items up as that is the time to have a chance of locating any spare or replacement accessories for any missing items, please instruct delivery services to do the same.
8. Any statement by the auctioneer or staff, written or oral, before, during or after the auction regarding condition, age or authenticity etc. are opinion only. It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure the condition of the lots meet with their satisfaction BEFORE bidding.
9. The purchaser assumes full responsibility for items at the fall of the hammer. Gallery Auctions is not responsible for the loss of any item or for damage to a lot after the lot is pronounced sold. This includes but is not limited to any damage incurred from storage or movement in our warehouse, while loading, during transport / delivery or when removing any lot stickers or identifying tags. Gallery Auctions will be in no way be liable for damage caused to any person or their property by any item or its contents once it is pronounced sold.
10. All measurements and weights are approximate & listed for shipping purposes only, with no guarantee of accuracy.
11. A 22% buyers premium will be added to the hammer price of each lot sold.
12. We fully comply with sales tax NEXUS laws, any sales tax shown on your invoice is collected and remmited by liveauctioneers based on the shipping address .Internet purchases from Gallery Auctions will be subject to sales tax. . IF YOU ARE AN OUT OF STATE BUYER AND YOUR INVOICE SHOWS SALES TAX YOU MUST PAY THRU LIVE.PAYMENTS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Please see the following for more details: If you are tax exempt, you can submit your tax exempt certificate to prevent the collection of tax; for more details, see here: All purchases will be subject to appropriate sales tax unless you possess a valid tax-exempt number & that number is on file with our office and as required by law sales tax is charged on the TOTAL purchase price (Hammer Price + Buyers Premium).
13. All invoices MUST BE PAID IN FULL WITHIN THREE (3) calendar days of the auction, NO EXCEPTIONS. IF YOU ARE AN OUT OF STATE BUYER AND YOUR INVOICE SHOWS SALES TAX YOU MUST PAY THRU LIVE.PAYMENTS, NO EXCEPTIONS. Our preferred payment method is via Credit Card or Bank Transfer on Live.Payments, you can find a link on your invoice to live.payments - Multi-card transactions are not supported by Live.Payments at this time. For payment, if you have a card or bank account on file with LiveAuctioneers, it will be automatically charged 72 hours after you receive your invoice. You may also pay in cash at our facility - NO CHECKS. In some circumstances bank wire transfers can be accepted with preapproval. No merchandise will be released until payment has been made in full for all open invoices and any storage charges. Failure to pay for any item within FIVE days will initiate the Liveauctioneers dispute process & any items not paid for within 10 days may be resold with no notice due to the buyer. IF YOU ARE AN INTERNATIONAL BUYER, YOU MUST PAY VIA LIVE.PAYMENTS OR BANK WIRE, NO EXCEPTIONS. PLEASE CALL US FOR INSTRUCTIONS.
13A. Gallery Auctions has a ZERO TOLERANCE Policy in regard to non-paying bidders & will pursue all available option to collect on any unpaid invoices. Storage fees & legal/collection fees may also be added to past due invoices
13B. Due to recent fraudulent activity Gallery Auctions reserves the right to deny certain types of payment or require payment via certified funds or bank transfer at their sole discretion. Please call us with any questions or concerns prior to bidding.
14. GALLERY AUCTIONS DOES NOT OFFER IN HOUSE SHIPPING OR PACKAGING SERVICES OF ANY KIND. We do not collect any fees for delivery services or shipping. We have staff to assist bidders with loading their own items, please bring blankets and tie downs/straps if possible. For delivery services we locate the items in our building and generally bring the items to our loading dock for transport ? the delivery service is responsible for loading and packing the items they are transporting. Please see the shipping policy tab or our website for more info about pick up / delivery options.
15. It is the responsibility of the buyer to remove purchased property at his or her expense after the auction, or to MAKE SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS. Please note that shipping charges can be expensive, it is recommended that bidders obtain a quote prior to bidding. It is the buyer's responsibility to get any quotes & coordinate pick up of their item. We have a list of recommended shippers on our website under essential info. IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO PICK YOUR ITEMS UP AND ARE UNABLE OR UNWILLING TO COORDINATE SHIPPING OF YOUR ITEM YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO BID.
16. GALLERY AUCTIONS IS NOT A STORAGE FACILITY. All items must be removed from Gallery Auctions premises or have shipping arrangements in place (meaning you have a shipper set to pick up and they have given you a pickup date) within TEN (10) days following the auction. Notification of shipping arrangements or requests for additional time must be submitted via Liveauctioneers Message or Email - Verbal/Phone notification is not acceptable. If you do not receive a reply from us confirming receipt of your message / email, then we did not receive it & you should continue to attempt to contact us.
16A. Failure to remove the items within the allotted time will result in storage charges at the rate of $10 per lot, per day, starting at the date of sale. Once storage charges begin to accrue no items will be released until the storage charges are paid for in full. ANY ITEMS LEFT LONGER THAN 30 DAYS WITHOUT PRIOR WRITTEN/EMAILED AND AGREED TO ARRANGEMENTS WILL BE TREATED AS ABANDONED AND MAY BE DISPOSED OF OR RESOLD WITH NO NOTICE GIVEN OR REFUND DUE TO THE ORIGINAL BUYER.
16B. Gallery Auctions DOES NOT generally accept the reconsignment of unwanted lots (in whole or in part) that customers purchased during one of our auctions. Unwanted lots may be abandoned by the buyer by providing written/emailed and agreed to notice. Any lots left longer than 30 days without prior written/emailed and agreed to arrangements will be treated as abandoned.
17. ANYONE OR ANY DELIVERY SERVICE PICKING UP ITEMS FOR SOMEONE ELSE MUST PRESENT A COPY OF THE INVOICE(S) OR A DELIVERY ORDER/WAYBILL THAT SHOWS THE INVOICE NUMBER, NAME OF PURCHASER & LISTS ALL ITEMS BEING PICKED UP. This enables us to have a two-way verification system and ensure that all items are accounted for and all of the items are picked up. Gallery Auctions is NOT responsible for any costs or inconveniences caused due to incomplete deliveries. Pick up hours are Tuesday-Friday 8:30am-Noon & 1:30pm-4:30pm. No weekend pickup.
18. It is the Bidders responsibility to ensure the condition of the lots meet with their satisfaction BEFORE bidding. Most items are preowned and will have signs of use. New items may have flaws or show signs of handling. ALL BIDDERS ARE ADVISED TO ASK QUESTIONS PRIOR TO BIDDING. While great care is given regarding condition classification all statements regarding condition are opinion only, please review the photos carefully, Gallery Auctions assumes no responsibility for any error or omission. IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT THAT THE LOT WILL MEET WITH YOUR SATISFACTION YOU ARE ADVISED NOT TO BID.
19. Gallery Auctions has a Zero Tolerance policy regarding abusive or aggressive behavior. Physical or Verbal abuse of our staff or customers in person, via telephone or electronic communication will not be tolerated. Should someone engage in abusive/aggressive behavior a warning may be given or the interaction may be ended. At our discretion they may be asked to leave and likely not be allowed to return or participate in future auctions. We are a family run auction company that prides itself on great customer service. We treat everyone as we would want to be treated and simply ask that you do the same.
Bidding on any item in the auction indicates the bidder's acknowledgement of & agreement to the above terms.
Gallery Auctions licensed by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulations, License #6153.
MEGA Mid Century Modern!
Starting at 10am BID LIVE on liveauctioneers.com on over 300 Lots including antiques, new furniture, estate finds, smalls, artwork, rugs & more!
Subscribe to the upcoming sales in your area!
Create a free subscriber account and be notified of local estate sales near you.Get free sale notifications
Flag This Sale
Have you noticed an objectionable issue with this sale? You can report this sale to us by .