Blue Moon Estate Sale in Richmond What a Cozy Large Family Home!
We follow CDC guidelines regarding COVID-19 by social distancing, wearing a face mask, or face-covering during the sale. Face masks and hand sanitizer will be available on-site.
• All items are sold “As-Is” and are not guaranteed to be in perfect working order. On-site testing may be allowed to check if they power on.
• Smaller items are marked with our Blue Moon blue price tags. Larger items are marked with our Blue Moon white hang tags. For the larger item(s), remove the bottom section of the hangtag and present it to the cashier when you are ready to checkout. For all other items, refer to our rack card for pricing.
• We will not accept any purchases unless they are price-checked by our crew. We do not recognize nor accept any other price tag or markings!
• If you are planning to hold any item(s) you agree to purchase, they should be marked with a Blue Moon SOLD sticker. Please ask a crew member for one, fill out your name and phone number and stick it on the item(s).
• Do not hold any item(s) and later go through that item(s) to decide if you want to purchase it. If you decide not to, please return the item(s) back where you found it or give it to one of our crew and we'll return the item(s) for you.
• We will not help you move any large item(s) during or after the sale. You are responsible for bringing your own labor. Item(s) must be picked up prior to the end of the sale.
• Packing materials and a gift-wrapping table are available after you have completed your purchase.
• Please leave your large bags, purses, food, and drinks safely inside your vehicle.
• Parking in the driveway is off-limits! Observe any posted signage and do not block any driveways, mailboxes, or fire hydrants!
• We do not do pre-sales or give out prices prior to the sale.
• Tax-exempt purchasers must present a copy of the Texas Sales and Use Tax Resale Certificate (Form 01-339) before we can process any payment. If you cannot present a copy of this form, we will give you one to fill out.
• We accept Cash, Credit/Debit, Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Venmo!
Why is it called a Cozy Large Family Home? Well... this is a house where a large family gathered for the holidays. The house is BIG and every room is loaded with tons of good stuff! Please see the items listed below:
- Appliances (Kenmore washer/dryer, Whirlpool refrigerator, freezer, wine cooler, ...)
- Clothing & Linens (Men's/Women's clothing, purses, bags, towels, bedsheets, ...)
- Costume Jewelry
- Decor (candles/candleholders, Christmas, figurines, potteries, vases, LOTS of folding hand fans, ...)
- Electronics (Samsung HDTVs, Blu-ray/DVD players, stereo receiver, turntables, ...)
- Furniture (antique Chifferobe, Armchairs, Beds, Dining Room Table Set, Dressers, ...)
- Garage (automotive, chemicals, camping/hunting equipment, power tools, ...)
- Glassware (Stemware, Glass Jars, Drinking Glasses, Vases, ...)
- Toys & Games (children's books, LOTS of Fisher-Price toys, and MORE TOYS, video games, ...)
- And more!
For the safety of our guests, we are limiting the capacity for this sale. Your patience is appreciated!
Large items, such as appliances or furniture, will require skill to safely disassemble/remove them from the home. Please prepare in advance by bringing or hiring your own labor. Our crew will not provide labor for you!
Please be aware that if you have allergies, pets or insects, take caution during your visit.
More details and photos coming!
We at Blue Moon do not do pre-sales and we do not give out prices prior to the sale. Please plan to attend and arrive early to get the best chance of purchasing items that you are interested in!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!