Friday April 7 - Saturday April 8
Open 10 am to 4 pm daily
Available this weekend:
- Furniture including seating, dining table and chairs, display cabinets and shelves, bedroom pieces, china cabinet, coffee & side tables, couch, entertainment center, desk, lawyer's bookcase
- Vintage Coronado record player, record cabinet, albums, Vintage record stereo console from Germany
- Vintage trains
- Glassware & China
- Collectible plates
- Pots & pans, dishes, utensils and other kitchen items
- Art & home decor
- Golf clubs and bag
- Little Green Clean Machine
- TVs and other electronics
- Washer & dryer
- Vintage comics
- and much more!
Remnant auction Saturday afternoon at 4:30 pm (10% buyer's premium at auction)
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 220.
No valuables will be left overnight
Video surveillance in use at all sales
If you plan on purchasing large items, please bring help to carry/load and transport.
We will have a limited supply of packing materials, boxes and bags, please bring your own if planning on purchasing a large amount of fragile items.
We accept cash, approved checks and credit cards
($10 minimum credit purchase)
Sorry, we do not accept list signups via the internet or give out prices
All items sold "as is" and all sales are final
Cameron Schleusner, TX Lic 17380