Collectibles in Windcrest!!!
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 4pm
9am to 4pm
* The sign up sheet will go out the Thursday morning at 9am. If you can make it at 9, you call after 10am and be placed on the list.
* Surveillance cameras at all sales.
* Undercover security at all sales.
*All sales final, no returns or refunds.
*Please bring help to load heavy items.
* We accept cash and credit cards.
* All items are sold "as is". Please feel free to test any electronics, kitchen appliances, etc.
* We are not responsible for accidents.
* Please bring packing material if you plan on buying china, glassware and other breakables.
* If you are tax exempt, you must fill out a form with your purchase.
* German Shruck
* Gorham sterling silver flatware
* 14kt gold and sterling jewelry
* Costume jewelry
* Pioneer 4 channel reciever QX-9900
* Sansui 4 channel reciever QR-6500
* TEAC A-334
* Pioneer modle Sr-202W
* AKAI CR-80D-SS surround stereo
* Four channel stereo Q8 and 8 track tapes
* 4 quadraphonic 8 track tapes
* Phase 4 stereo albums
* 4 channel stereo albums
* Quadraphonic Albums
* Tons of albums
* Waterford crystal
* Royal Doulton Toby mugs
* Fine Crystal
* Vintage furniture
* Vintage clothing
* Vintage kitchen wares
* German coo-coo clock
* Folk decor
* Blenko crystal
* Fitz and Floyd China Cobalt Dynasty
* Vintage hats
* Yarn holder
* Medical beds
* Medical equipment
* Lift bed
* Bernina 830 sewing machine and cabinet
* Dining room table
* China cabinet
* PASSAP knittibg machine
* Desks and office items
* Old photographs
* Lots of books!!
* Rocking chair
* Rustic armoire
* Lane cedar chest
* Book shelves
* HP computer
* More pictures & description to come!!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!