1) Please place a "SOLD" sticker on large items you have purchased along with your name & phone number.
2) All items sold "as is." No returns will be given once an item has been purchased.
3) All items are priced to sell.
4) Please bring help or make arrangements to move large items, so staff has limited availability to help move these items. All items must be pickup/remove BEFORE 2pm on the last day of the sale. The provider of the estate sale can provide names and companies that can help move speciality items as well as local truck rental places (costs around $20.00/day for pick-up rentals). We understand that certain items require specialized movers (e.g. pianos, pool tables, etc.), so we can discuss arrangements for pickup if you are unable to remove the item prior to 3pm on Saturday.
5) Law enforcement will be notified if you are caught stealing. Note, there are wireless cameras around the home for your security.
6) Sale starts at 8:00 am, not earlier.
7) Should you choose not to purchase an item(s), please return it to the location in which you found it. Its common courtesy.
8) You break, you buy.
9) Please refrain from bringing in large purses, bags or any other type of carrying apparatus into the sale. Additionally, NO food or drink.
10. Please no children or pets allowed on the premises.
11. No smoking, food or drink may be brought on the premises.
Please understand that these terms and conditions are designed to help the shopping experience. We want all our customers to have an amazing time at our sales so it is necessary to enforce these rules.
Thank you in advance for your cooperation with the rules.