This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Terms and Conditions:
Please bring help to load large/ heavy items
Not responsible for accidents
All sales are final
On 3 day sales ..... 25% off on Friday; 50% off on Saturday (Unless item is marked with an * asterisk.)
- FURNITURE: Upholstered sofa with oversized matching chair and oversized ottoman; leather sofa; leather sofa with electric double recliners; 2 matching Reinisch lighted curio cabinets; 3 bedroom sets which include dressers w/mirrors, chest of drawers, nightstands; jewelry cabinet; pecan dining table w/7 chairs; pecan lighted china cabinet; Kohler & Campbell piano and bench; coffee, end and accent tables; lighted curio cabinet with sliding door; 4 wood swivel bar stools; writing desk; entertainment center; computer station; boudoir chair; matching chair and ottoman; cedar chests; trunks; accent chairs; storage cabinets;
- HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: mantle, cuckoo, & wall clocks; Federal Airtight cast iron wood heater; lamps; tea service; sets of china (Royal Doulton, ); porcelain figurines; Oreintal decor and collectibles; blue and white glass; sewing machine in cabinet; chandeliers; plant stands; sconces; florals; framed art; trays; mirrors; cookware; Oriental wall screen; crystal; glassware; cast iron; small appliances; rugs; collection of leather bound National Geographics; Big Ben alarm clocks; W. Haid clock; books; sets of books;
- MISCELLANEOUS: Titano organette tube chamber accordion made in Italy (case included); vintage head vases (Relco, Ardco & Napco); Karlart editor viewer; Lionel remote control train track and trains; CD's; 8 track tapes; red Stewart vintage 8 track player; 33 and 45 records; DVD's; VHS movies; huge collection of model cars; cast iron auto banks; costume jewelry; purses; shoes; dolls; vintage toys;
- TOOLS: Tablesaw; floor jacks; bench grinder; miter saw; 12 ton shop press: Poulan chain saw; gas weedeaters and blowers; Zep dyna clean parts washer and degreaser;
- OTHER SPECIALTY ITEMS: Vintage 1960's DeSilva racing runabout antique class outboard 13' boat w/trailer. Trailer contains 3 racing outboard twin-cyclinder engines with lower units and props, also contains Dilly trailer; vintage 1950's-60's outboard racing hydrefoil-manufacturer believed to be "Swift", about 11' long; child size 4-wheelers (Yamaha Moto 4; Yamaha Raptor); Antique Outboard magazines; industrial fan; Vintage 13' outboard racing runabout; variety of antique outboard motors including Mercury, Elgin, Johnson, OMC, etc.; two-cyclinder racing engines; Harley Davidson Sportster project bike (possibly 1974 probably all parts with it); Holy Bible Masonic Edition, cyclopedic indexed; U.S. military vehicle first aid kit from WWII or Korean War; Korea -Vietnam M18 yellow smoke grenade; vintage IDEAL magazines;
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/24/2017 (143-124-12:10:43 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (145-54).
FURNITURE: Upholstered sofa with oversized matching chair and oversized ottoman; leather sofa; leather sofa with electric double recliners; 2 matching Reinisch lighted curio cabinets; 3 bedroom sets which include dressers w/mirrors, chest of drawers, nightstands; jewelry cabinet; pecan dining table w/7 chairs; pecan lighted china cabinet; Kohler & Campbell piano and bench; coffee, end and accent tables; lighted curio cabinet with sliding door; 4 wood swivel bar stools; writing desk;...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?