Divide & Conquer of East Texas
We accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards.
You are responsible for loading your purchases.
We are not responsible for accidents.
No public restrooms are available!
Children must remain with a parent.
You break; you pay.
For 12 years, we have closed at 2:00 on Saturday.
Two Divide & Conquer Sales – Same Dates
Thurs., July 7 ~ 7-5:30 Fri., July 8 ~ 8-5:30 Sat., July 9 ~ 8-2:00
Sale #1: Estate Sale 201 Belmead, Tyler, TX ~ 75701
- exceptional antique secretary
- abundance of antique brass
- silver plate and some sterling serving pieces
- 2 sofas
- several chairs & tables
- glass top patio tables
- king headboard/twin beds
- Royal Doulton china
- Wedgwood “Appledore” china
- Spode "India Tree" china
- Flora Danica
- cockatoo lamp
- Limoges hinged boxes
- iron pot rack
- Basil Matthews figurines
- Herend porcelain animals
- lovely clothing
- handbags (including Mary Frances, Nancy Gonzales, Martin Van Schaak)
- fuschia Chanel evening bag
- rose bowls
- vanity & chair
- hospital bed
- globe on metal floor stand
- bedding, linens, table cloths
- costume jewelry
- many books
- bar ware
- UT framed football championship poster
- Christmas items
- yard art
- sooooo much more!!
(Sale #2---same dates---is in a separate ad on estatesales.net)
Next sales: July 21-23 and July 28-30
You are responsible for loading your items.
We accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards!!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!