Divide & Conquer of East Texas
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
7am to 5:30pm
8am to 5:30pm
8am to 2pm
We accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards.
You are responsible for loading your purchases.
We are not responsible for accidents.
No public restrooms are available!
Children must remain with a parent.
You break; you pay.
For 13 years, we have closed at 2:00 on Saturday.
Once again, you are responsible for loading your purchases.
Divide & Conquer Estate Sale for
Mrs. Nancy Rose Fair
Thurs., Mar. 23 ~ 7:00-5:30 Fri., Mar. 24 ~ 8:00-5:30
Sat., Mar. 25 ~ 8:00-2:00
200 Glenhaven, Tyler, TX 75701
KEEP THESE DIRECTIONS;
THE CITY WILL NOT LET US PUT OUT DIRECTION SIGNS!
Inside S Loop 323 and off of S. Broadway, turn west onto Amherst across from Little Italy. At Old Bullard Road, turn right (north) and travel beyond Fair Lane. Turn next right onto Glenhaven. (You may have to park on Old Bullard Road.)
Estate contents for long time Tylerite Mrs. Nancy Rose Fair will be offered for sale:
- Meissen “Four Seasons” mantel clock
- dining table/chairs
- French fireplace screen
- original oil on canvas by Joseph Tomanek
- full length fur coat
- Haviland china
- over 100 pieces of silver plate serving pcs
- over 200 pieces of brass and copper
- costume jewelry
- lovely blue epergne
- floral arrangements
- crystal stemware
- new Majolica
- luster candle holders
- Lazy Susan breakfast table/6 chairs
- vintage Brock dishes
- vintage clothing
- other clothing, belts, purses, shoes
- over 100 cookbooks
- lots of bar ware
- dessert sets
- Schumann Bavaria US Zone “Empress” china
- Pimpernel placemats
- tole trays
- Coalport bone china roses
- Rose Festival/evening wear
- small club chairs
- lemon dishes and MORE lemon dishes
- vintage Westinghouse roaster
- huge array of sheets, blankets, table cloths, placemats, napkins, etc.
- SMU yearbooks
- over 400 packages of paper napkins, notes, stationery, ribbon, giftwrap, gift items etc (from one of her 2 gift shops)
- leather recliner
- twin beds
- Meissen china
- Castleton “Dolly Madison” china
- Susie Cooper English china
- Randolph Macon Woman’s College Wedgwood plates
- Rose Medallion “Cambridge” tray
- Laurelton “Fondeville” china
- Victorian satin glassware
- cranberry, blue, green, yellow glassware
- yellow enamelware
- many books
- vintage Therma Jacs
- old Fiesta
- “Gone With the Wind” lamps
- demitasse cups & saucers
- French Provincial king headboard, side table, and coffee table
- Mission style coffee table
- Mah Jongg cases & racks (not sets)
- pot racks
- wooden shoes
- many Christmas and Easter decorations
- toy Black & Decker work bench
- many toys
- doll furniture
- children’s books
- Matchbox cars
- car seats
- baby carrier
- some patio furniture
- old bicycles
- coin holders
- soooooo much more!!
- One of our largest sales ever!! Don’t miss this one!!
- Please re-read the dates and times!
You are responsible for loading your items.
KEEP THESE DIRECTIONS; THE CITY WILL NOT LET US PUT OUT DIRECTION SIGNS!
*We do not conduct auctions.
*We do not have a consignment store.
*The sale is over at 2:00 P.M. on Saturday. (Our times have been the same for 13 years.)
*Unless we are standing in front of an item, we do not know the exact price, serial number, or dimensions of an item.
*Advertised items can not be sold before 7:00 A.M. on Thursday of the sale.
*We take cash, Texas checks (with proper ID), or credit cards.
*We do not have public restrooms.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!