Divide & Conquer of East Texas
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
7am to 5:30pm
8am to 5:30pm
8am to 2pm
We accept cash, checks, or credit/debit cards.
You are responsible for loading your purchases.
We are not responsible for accidents.
No public restrooms are available!
Children must remain with a parent.
You break; you pay.
For 13 years, we have closed at 2:00 on Saturday.
Once again, you are responsible for loading your purchases.
Divide & Conquer Living Estate Sale
for Oline (Mrs. Tom) Swinney
Thurs., Sept. 28 ~ 7-5:30 Fri., Sept. 29 ~ 8-5:30
Sat., Sept. 30 ~ 8-2:00
3017 Old Bullard Rd. ~ Tyler, TX 75701
Inside and off SSW Loop 323 (near Broadway Square Mall) turn north onto Old Bullard Road. Travel 7-8 blocks, OR off South Broadway, turn west onto Fair Lane. This Azalea District house is the 2nd house south of Fair Lane but facing Old Bullard Road.
This Azalea District charmer is packed FULL and has sold; contents must go:
- antique dining table, 6 chairs, buffet
- antique barley twist silver chest
- antique barley twist dresser
- antique barley twist candle holders
- Asian cabinets, wall décor, lamps, 4-panel room divider, dishes
- Reed & Barton flatware
- antique display cabinet
- side tables
- vintage hats and boxes
- love seat
- coffee table
- several sets of 4 or 6 chairs
- wingback chairs
- huge amount of blue & white décor, dishes, lamps, serving pieces, vases, etc.
- full bed
- abundance of pewter
- varied sizes of rugs
- Shabby Chic dressers and chest
- Singer featherweight machine
- many skeins of yarn
- child’s ice cream table and 4 chairs
- vintage metal toys
- yard bench, bird bath, statues, planters
- patio furniture
- hand tools
- golf clubs
- SOOOOO much more!
Great sale! We look forward to seeing you!
You are responsible for loading your purchases!
Next sales after this one: Oct. 12-14 and Oct. 26-28
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!