Irvine Estate Auction
auction•1 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
Terms and Conditions
By registering as a Bidder at today's auction, Bidders agree to the following terms and conditions:
1. Bidders are required to register with Full Name, Address, Phone Number, and Driver's License or State Issued I.D. number in order to bid at the auction. There is no fee to register.
2. All sales are subject to Texas sales tax laws. Sales tax will be charged unless the successful Bidder provides a valid copy of their resale certificate or tax exemption certificate at each auction. A 10% Buyer Fee will be added to the winning bid on all items and become the contract price.
3. All purchases must be paid for today before you leave. Accepted forms of payment are cash, cashier's check, local company or personal check with bank letter of gaurantee, MasterCard or Visa. No Returns or Refunds.
4. All Items sold 'AS IS - WHERE IS' with no warranty or guarantee expressed or implied. Bidders should rely solely on their own inspection of items and bid accordingly. Auctioneer and Seller(s) make no warranties or guarantees expressed or implied as to the genuineness, authenticity, or condition of any item in the auction, or the accuracy of information contained herein or announced by the Auctioneer.
5. Once the Auctioneer indicates an item is sold to the winning Bidder, a contract is consummated and liability for the item(s), including security and responsibility for payment rest with the winning Bidder.
The Auctioneer is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
6. In the event of a tie bid, the Auctioneer reserves the right to re-open the bidding. Auctioneer reserves the right to choose the increment of the bidding and reject any bids if he feels it is in the best interest of the Seller.
7. Auctioneer reserves the right to withdraw from the sale any of the items listed and/or add additional items to the sale.
8. Persons attending during exhibition, sale, or removal of goods assume all risks of damage or loss to person and property releasing Auctioneer and Seller of any and all liability.
9. Merchandise that is not removed within the specified removal period shall be deemed abandoned. Buyers are responsible for all costs incurred for removal.
10. Announcement(s) made on auction day take precedence over any previously distributed information.
Auctioneers in Texas are licensed and regulated by the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation. If you have a compliment or complaint, it may be directed to the TDLR. You can reach TDLR by mail at P.O. Box 12157, Austin, TX 78711 or by phone, 800-803-9202.
Irvine Estate Auction
Saturday June 15th @ 10:00 AM
3952 Tin Top Road, Weatherford Texas 76087
Offering 154+/- Acres
2 homes, 7 water tanks, Large Shops, 2 sets of Livestock Pens, Indoor pool, Fenced and ready to work. Just 10 min South of weatherford in Tin Top Road
Will be offered in 4 tracts of approx. 38+/- acres on auction day with option to put them all together. Property will be offered first. equipment, furniture and estate items will sell immediately afterwards. call or email for complete terms and conditions.
Terms: MC,Visa,Cash,Check (with bank letter of guarantee) All Items will be sold as is where is without warranty expressed or implied. all items must be paid for in full day of sale and before removal. no refunds. no returns. Announcements sale day take precedence over all other previously stated announcements. all items subject to addition or deletion prior to and including sale day. 10% B.P. on all items including Real Estate. Buyers Premium on Property will be paid in full day of sale upon signing of contract and is non-refundable. Winning bidder on real estate will be subject to all Texas real estate laws upon signing of contract. Tx.Lic.#15938
TREC# 0646935 Rhonda Sears
Contact Bradley O'Leary, O'Leary Auctions LLC www.OLEARYAUCTIONS.com (817) 304-1485 Weatherford TX 76088
Doak Lambert, Lambert Auction Co. TX. lic# 7950
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!