Incredible Sale in 6 Bedroom Historic Home
We love our customers and do our best to meet your needs.
Cash, local checks, major credit cards are accepted.
Please bring help to load your items - there will not be anyone on staff who can help
We do not sell early to anyone - not to dealers, not to friends, and not to ourselves - EVER
We take bids on all items priced over $100
If you have any questions, please email us. It is sometimes difficult to return all phone calls in a timely manner.
Please be careful during your visit - we are not responsible for accidents or injuries of any kind.
COVID-19 Information: We will be taking cautions during the pandemic including following CDC recommendations and state advisories as applicable. That means we may limit the number of people allowed in the house at one time; MASKS ARE RECOMMENDED; and, we do ask all of our customers to maintain social distances.
Having fun is not required but we try to make it hard not to have fun at our sales.
Historic home in Winnsboro just off of downtown. Two-story 6 bedroom home has a fascinating history that includes being a boarding house many years ago. Now it is a beautiful home with incredible wooden floors, heavy wooden doors, and so many beautiful features. It is worth coming just to see the house BUT that is not the main attraction.
The house is stuffed with beautiful furniture including antiques, vintage, painted pieces - all that are still stylish today. These are more basic styles rather than the lavish over-flourished styles that have lost their appeal for modern households. Rather, in this home are very attractive, well made, and still stylish items that fit right into those with more modern tastes. There are also more modern pieces including some very nice painted pieces. Something for everyone for sure.
- Very nice brightly colored one cushion rolled arm sofa
- Pair of upholstered armchairs
- Large pine drop leaf table
- Pair of vintage metal with leaf design electric light sconces
- Modified Empire style armchair with rolled arms and claw feet
- Painted dresser, no mirror, with serpentine front
- JUST FOUND - nice old vinyl 33's, 45's, 78's - some of the 45's are boxed editions & photo sleeves - good ones
- Hospital style patient lift device
- Pair of La-Z-Boy recliners
- Vintage gingerbread mantel clocks
- Primitive wardrobe
- Painted three drawer chest — vintage
- Upright secretarial desk with hutch and mirrored front doors
- Painted a vocational table with two drawers
- Large ornate gold framed mirror
- Vintage eight-drawer chest with rounded V-front in mahogany
- Vintage full-size bed with tall headboard and beaded design
- Pin back cushion loveseat with rolled arms
- Vintage armoire with mirrored door
- Artwork of all kinds in almost every room including originals, poster prints, framed prints, and lithographs. Some of these are copies of Old Masters.
- Vintage oval occasional table/desk with inlays and a drawer
- Impressive yellow bulb and stem style lamp — made of glass
- Vintage metal bed with high headboard
- Antique gentlemen's chest with mirror — very impressive
- Kenmore sewing machine and cabinet
- 15 handmade quilts
- Antique oak dining table with drawl leaves and for upholstered seat chairs
- Kitchen cabinet in Hoosier style with tin working surface and hutch covered with two glass doors and one solid door includes a potato bin storage section and three drawers — outstanding
- Antique two drawer dresser and mirror with glove drawer in center — very unusual style
- Antique mantle buffet and oak — looks like a fireplace mantel with chest inside
- Very unusual antique gingerbread mantel clock
- Pair of bronze medal ornate candlestick lamps with barley twist design
- Good selection of crystal and glassware
- Very large selection of blue-and-white pottery — mostly large and very impressive pieces. Includes some Blue Willow
- Upright metal painted gas heater — vintage
- Vintage London tower pedestal clock
- A few pieces of white wicker
- Antique rocking chair with pressed back and spindle splat
- Large three cushion sofa with reclining seats on and
- Some electronics to include 42 inch Samsung flatscreen TV, Panasonic DVD player, BOSE system, Kenwood A/V stereo receiver
- Numerous small tables of various types — mostly vintage
- Nice set of Johnson Brothers China Friendly Village
- Full kitchen with all of the usual kitchen type items to include canister sets, glasses, dishes, lots of older clear Pyrex, Corningware, serving pieces, glassware, utensils, and flatware
- A selection of small kitchen appliances to include Rival 15 quart roaster oven, huge pressure cookers, large roaster, Black & Decker "Toast-ALL", and more
- Good selection of cookware to include Magnalite
- Huge Magnalite roaster in excellent condition
- A few old cast-iron skillet's and pot with lid
- Beautiful estate gas stove with oven — enamel and in very good condition
- Nice patio set
- Twin bed
- 50-gallon wooden barrel with lid
- Several pieces of needlework — table cover size
- Selection of Western and Texas decor items
- Pop up twin size bed — like a trundle bed
- Vintage wooden bed with high headboard featuring vertical slats and inlaid design in middle splat
- Very nice vintage bed with wide slat headboard and medallion center design
- Brightly painted four drawer chest with busy design
- Matching vanity table with mirror
- Good selection of bird prints
- Very nice upright vintage bed with tall headboard
- Vintage desk with short hutch
- Painted dresser with mirror and drawers on one side and a well on the other for a chair
- Matching wooden buffet with hutch
- AND SO MUCH MORE - HUGE HOUSE STUFFED WITH FUN
One thing for sure --- don't expect a better sale to happen this year in Winnsboro -- this one would be too hard to beat. Mark your calendars.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!