Attics to Basements is in Alexandria
estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 2pm
9am to 3pm
* No purses or bags allowed.
* Masks are required.
* Please keep your distance from fellow buyers.
* We are only allowing 15 people in at a time. Please be patient.
* Please respect my clients home and
* Cash and all major credit cards are accepted
at a 3% convenience fee.
* No checks accepted.
* Sale starts promptly on the dates
* All sales are final.
* No pre-sales or releasing of prices prior to the sale unless mentioned in the description of the sale.
* Bring your own bags, packing paper, and boxes for your purchased items.
* We reserve the right to check your bags before you leave the sale.
* We do not offer help when lifting heavy items. Please bring help.
* Large items must be picked up on or before the conclusion of the sale.
* Some sale require removal of shoes, shoe protectors will also be provided by the estate sale company.
* The client is still going through their items. Some items may be removed by homeowner prior to the sale. Please contact me before you make the drive for a specific item.
My client is selling approximately 20 guns, ammunition, outdoor furniture, grill, tools, flower pots, challenging coins, luggage, table lamps, figurines, artwork, bed with headboard and footboard, coffee table, end tables, men’s clothing, rocking chair, nautical decor, speakers, karaoke machine, living furniture, vases, side by side refrigerator, steamer, magnets, desk, foosball table, office chair, console table, kitchenware, food processor, Knick knacks, swords, gun safe, fishing poles, coat rack, holiday decor, artificial plants, DVD player, dehumidifier, power tools, computer monitors, keyboards, yard tools, cleaners, and much more.
GUNS WILL BE PURCHASED ON SITE, HELD, AND DELIVERED TO THE TROPHY ROOM LOCATED IN OLD TOWN, ALEXANDRIA. Gun must be transferred out of my clients name and into the buyers name. The cost of a transfer is $50.00 per firearm, which includes the mandatory Virginia background check fee.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!