GOLD, SILVER, STONE , & JEWELRY Online Auction
online only auction•15 day sale •sale is over
ESTATE SALE TERMS AND CONDITION
1) TAX ON ALL SALES.
2) FINAL/AS-IS/NO REFUNDS, EXCHANGES, RETURNS
3) NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES ON THIS PROPERTY
4) WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO INSPECT ALL BAGS. NO LARGE BAGS WILL BE ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE.
5) PLEASE BE PREPARED TO MOVE ITEMS DURING THE SALE. PLEASE BRING A BAG IF YOU PURCHASE ANYTHING.
6) PLEASE TEXT ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE REGARDING THE SALE. WE WILL NOT ANSWER CALLS DURING THE SALES.
7) PLEASE BE PREPARED TO MOVE ITEMS DURING THE SALE. BRING SOMEONE TO HELP YOU MOVE TIMES FROM THE SALE.
8) THERE IS A 3% CHARGE ON ALL CREDIT CARD TRANSACTIONS.
9) BRING PACKING MATERIALS TO THE SALE TO PACK FRAGILE ITEMS THAT YOU PURCHASE
10) CAMERAS ARE ACTIVE ON ALL FLOORS
AUCTION TERM AND CONDITION
Please, review the Full Terms & Conditions on auction page before bidding. Your bid indicates you agree to and will abide by said terms. As always, Happy Bidding.
Accepted forms of payment include Visa, Discover, or MasterCard. You must have available balance on your credit card for your online purchases. At the conclusion of the event your credit card on file will be automatically charged for the entire amount of your purchases.
Please note:A 15% buyer’s premium will be added to each purchase. If you bid $100.00 at check out you will be charged $115.00.
What is a buyer’s premium?
In auctions, the buyer’s premium is a percentage additional charge on the hammer price (winning bid at auction) of the lot that must be paid by the winner.
If I do not want the item do I still have to pay?
Yes. Remember, bidding on an item is a contract between you and Deal Hunter Auctions. Once you place a bid you have taken the high bid away from someone else. You cannot back out of a bid you placed as it affects every other bidder on an item.
My credit card was charged automatically. Is that normal?
Yes. All credit cards are automatically charged at the close of an event.
Is there sales tax?
Yes there is a sales tax of 6%.
My credit card did not go through. Now what?
At the conclusion of the sale you will be immediately notified by email. Bidders who have two failed attempts to process their charges will have their bidding account suspended. If you account is in default the administrator will have the option of reselling, removing, storing or abandoning, at the expense and risk of the purchase, items not paid for and/or removed within the specific time.The buyer agrees to pay all deficiencies, legal, collection; transportation and storage expenses associated with delinquent accounts or abandoned items.
Is there a warranty?
All merchandise is sold “as is, where is”. There are no warranties expressed or implied and no guarantees. All sales are final. Please inspect items when available and bid accordingly.
PRESENTING DEAL HUNTER AUCTION ONLINE AUCTIONS Buy & Sell Assets DEAL HUNTERS: An abundant array of beautiful items from estates in the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan area, Virginia and Maryland. Please note that this sale features online bidding only. Items must be picked up the day after bidding ends. Pick-up in our easily accessible 3000 square foot storefront. Thank you and enjoy your experience. Happy Bidding !
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!