Police Property & Evidence
online only auction•17 day sale •sale is over
1. Bidders must register in advance with a credit card. Peoples Auction Company will hold $1.00 on the credit card until the auction closes.
2. There is a 15% buyers premium added to the final bid price of each item.
3. All items must be paid for in full the day of the auction. The credit card on file will be charged at the conclusion of the online auction and a paid invoice will be emailed to the email address on file.
4. All items must be removed on the specified removal date(s) and times.
5. All vehicles will not be sold with title unless stated otherwise. Buyers will not pay tax on titled items. All untitled items will incur 6% Virginia sales tax.
6. Questions? Call Saralyn or Chelsea at (757) 421-2525.
AUCTION CLOSING DATE: Thursday, May 23rd at 8:00pm
Bidding closes on the first item at 8:00PM EDT, then closes at a rate of 5 items per minute thereafter in catalog order until bidding on all items has closed.
AUCTION INSPECTION DAY: Tuesday, May 21st from 9am to 5pm
REMOVAL DAY: Wednesday, May 29th from 10 to 5pm
Invoices will be processed and emailed to the successful bidders on Friday, May 24th by 12pm. There is a 15% buyers premium that will be added to your final purchase price.
Shipping assistance is available for this auction! All items will be professionally packed and shipped by PostNet offering FedEx, UPS, USPS & DHL located in Chesapeake, VA.
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!