This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Terms and Conditions:
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
We put numbers out the day of the sale at 7:30 am. and let people in accordingly.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Join us in Falls Church and find an assortment of treasures.
Join us in Falls Church and find an assortment of treasures. Die cast cars: dozens (many still in the boxes) from: Franklin Mint National Motor Museum Mint Fairfield Mint Motor City Classics Lucky Diecast Signature Series Golden Wheel First Gear Gate Gear Box Universal Hobbies Sun Star Road Legends Ertl Collectibles Arko Motor Max Anson Welly Snapper Series 9 10 HP riding lawn mower with trailer barely used Oneida Heirloom Damosk Rose Sterling Silverware - 33 pc. Hans Kortner Solingen- Silber...
Die cast cars: dozens (many still in the boxes) from:
- Franklin Mint
- National Motor Museum Mint
- Fairfield Mint
- Motor City Classics
- Lucky Diecast Signature Series
- Golden Wheel
- First Gear
- Gear Box
- Universal Hobbies
- Sun Star
- Road Legends
- Ertl Collectibles
- Motor Max
- Snapper Series 9 10 HP riding lawn mower with trailer barely used
- Oneida Heirloom Damosk Rose Sterling Silverware - 33 pc.
- Hans Kortner Solingen- Silber 90-58 pc
- Old Company Plate-57 pc
- Handmade American Indian Zuni Tribe Sterling Silver and Turquoise Belt Buckle - Artist name: Nakai - very unique piece
- The Hamilton Mint 1975 .999 Pure Silver Valentine's Day Ingot
- Hummel Spice Jars- 24-pc
- Sterling candle stick holders
- Large set of Limoges, CH. Field china, including serving pieces-place setting for 12-
- Vintage Polaroid Colorpack II
- Vintage Argus Camera
- FujiFilm Camera Finepix S4500
- Kitchen items
- Vintage Corning Ware
- Small appliances
- Pots & pans
- Corning ware Dish set
- Cannes china set
- Christmas decorations:
- White House Christmas Ornaments - 1992 through 2005 (some years have multiple ornaments)
- 40 piece lighted Victorian Village (still in the box)
- Tree stand
- much more
- Collection of Disney watches
- Formal dining table
- China hutch
- Book shelves
- End Tables
- Wicker set includes love seat, end tables and two chairs
- King size bed with matching dresser and night stands- Solid Oak
- Twin bed
- Antique trunk
- Sony 37" tv
- Albums, 45's, CD's, 8 track tapes, DVD's
- Jaipur rug- 8x10- great condition
- Sound Design turntable and stereo
- 8 track stereo
- Crescent Astromical Telescope
- Electrolux vacuum
- Military issued hats, helmet, holster, etc.
- Art including Baseball commemorative pieces
- Model ships
- Vintage Barbie case and Barbies
Olympic weight lifting set
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 7/26/2017 (217-139-4:47:30 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (162-54).
- Fitness Gear folding Olympic weight bench
- 7' Olympic barbell
- Olympic curling bar
- Spring collars
- 250 lbs of Weider weights
- Tools and tool chest
- Wet/dry vac
- Hand tools and yard tools
- tool chests
- 2 Bikes
- Vintage Metro tokens
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?