estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
10am to 4pm
10am to 2pm
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
We put numbers out the day of the sale at 8:30 am. and let people in accordingly.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Art, furniture, tools and jewelry!
This sale is worth the drive. (Please note the irregular start time at 10:00 am)
Many pieces of costume and fine jewelry
- Tiffany & Co. Sterling bracelet and pin
- Gold items (more info coming soon)
- Assorted rings
Many pieces of framed art and original paintings
- French Victorian (Kimball) couch and love seat with mahogany and silk
- Side tables
- Marble top sofa table with matching end tables
- Red leather arm chair and ottoman
- Coffee tables
- Vintage twin bed
- Desk chair
- 2 piece bar and hutch- Cocktails anyone?
Kitchen items and serving pieces
- Toaster Oven
Sango China-Tiara-75 pc. place settings for 12
3- Persian rugs with certificate of authenticity
- Bokhara 5.9x4.3
- Bokhara 4.10x3.1
- Mori Kahan 11.9x8.4
- Palekh-Hand painted Rusian boxes
- Matryoshki nesting dolls
- Antique wall clock
- Redskin photos with COA and autographed hat
- 6 signed Serigraphs by Endre Szasz: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Endre_Sz%C3%A1szWall art
- Vintage porcelain Capodimonte lamps-2
Hair- beverage fridge
Miller High Life bar sign
Christmas and holiday decor
Poker chip sets, cards and poker related art
- Makita Cordless driver drill
- Dewalt power tools
- Drill press
- Craftsman tools box
Upscale women's clothes, shoes, handbags and wallets
- Douney & Bourke
- Louis Vuitton
Massage table that looks brand new! Portable with navy leather and aluminum legs
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!