Huge Estate Sale in Hampton
* Cash and Chip Credit Cards are accepted. No checks.
* No early bird admissions or sneak peeks (even if you will be out of town on the days of the sale).
* We do not give numbers or take names. The first in line when the doors open will be the first in the house.
* Please inspect your items carefully as everything is sold "As Is". We do not make any claims as to the condition of any items. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges. No Exceptions.
* All purchased items must be removed by the end of the sale.
* Please do not block driveways.
* We do not have delivery or moving services so bring help to load large items.
* Not responsible for accidents or personal damage while on the property or in the house.
Wow! We have Rescued so many incredible Treasures and can't wait to share them with you. It is obvious that the owners traveled the world and collected so many beautiful things. There is so much that it has overflowed to the garage and beyond. Here is a small sampling of what you will find:
- Collectible Pyrex bowls
- Corning Ware
- Heywood Wakefield Furniture
- Stangl Vase
- McCoy Vase
- Aladdin Lamp
- Fostoria Plate
- 1930's Jadeite
- Avon Collectibles
- Johann Haviland China
- Art Deco Dressing Table Set
- 1800's and early 1900's Books
- Picnic Tables
- Dining room furniture including Corner Cabinet, China Hutch, Serving Cart, Drop Leaf Table with 6 Chairs
- Kitchen Table with 4 Chairs
- Coffee Tables
- Side Tables
- Grandfather Clocks
- Vintage Record Player
- Bedroom furniture including headboard, footboard, dressers, chests of drawers
- Smith Corona Typewriters
- Vintage Royal Typewriter
- Desk Chair
- Women's Suits and clothing
- Kitchen Utensils
- Shells, Shells, and more Shells
- Vintage Jars
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!