ONLINE AUCTION IN LEESBURG, VA. PART 1
online only auction•12 day sale •sale is over
Rules for Bidding, Terms and Conditions. READ CAREFULLY.
1. Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. When you bid, you have committed to paying for and picking up your item(s) when you win. If you choose to ship items, then you have committed to paying for shipping, handling and packing of your winnings. Shipping is expensive.
2. Auctions are serious business. Since a bid is a commitment to buy, if you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges must be revoked and your winnings will be donated or resold. Please do not bid if you do not plan to pay.
3. If you win, you MUST pick up your purchases on the scheduled pick up date unless you have made shipping arrangements by noon the day after the auction closes. We cannot change pick up dates.
4. Please bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is not available.
5. Please wait for an invoice to be emailed to you before paying, so that we can group multiple wins on one invoice.
6. Payment is due immediately upon receipt of invoice.
7. Payments must be made via PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay through PayPal, just a credit or debit card.
8. If you do not pay or we do not hear from you by noon the day after auction's close, your items will be resold to the next highest bidder, and your bidding privileges must be revoked.
9. Shipping is available the buyer’s expense plus a $10 per lot handling fee. Multiple lots may earn reduced handling fees. Contact us when you win a lot if you need shipping. We will send an invoice with the cost for handling and deliver your lot(s) to our preferred shipper and they will contact you to arrange payment for packing, shipping and insurance.
If you do not pick up an item and it must be delivered to UPS, you have incurred handling and packing costs which are due before shipping is complete. If you choose to pick up at UPS, you will still owe handling and packing charges. If unpaid, your purchase will not be released for payment in full.
10. If you require shipping, email CTLoudoun@caringtransitions.com with an address, contact name and phone number by noon the day after you win the item.
11. All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. If you do not pay for shipping or handling by pick up time, we will be forced to resell or donate the item. We cannot refund your purchase.
12. The exact address of the pickup will be on the invoice.
13. Any items not picked up during the scheduled pickup time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold. Any items left at UPS or with outstanding handling or shipping costs for more than 7 days will be considered abandoned. We cannot refund if you have abandoned items at any time.
14. A 15% buyer's premium will be added to the bid amount.
15. We have made every effort to describe this item as accurately as possible with any defects. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS. No refunds or returns. Caring Transitions does not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. Dimensions given may be approximate.
Welcome to our online auction on CTBids! We put together an excellent selection of items for you! Bidding on ALL items starts at $1!
You never know what you are going to find! Browse and bid on unique and everyday treasures at Loudoun.CTBids.com
Collectables, serving dishes, and furniture are just of few of the treasures in this sale. Please remember to make shipping arrangements prior to pickup date.
EVERYTHING MUST GO!
ALL bidders need to register on CTBids, but registration is easy. We look forward to seeing you there!
Find a complete listing of our sales HERE
Want to be the first to hear about our new sales? Follow us on Facebook!
Overwhelmed by your belongings? Learn more about our services visit our website!
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!