estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 2pm
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
We put numbers out the day of the sale at 7:30 am. and let people in accordingly.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
This home is full of antiques and unique items!
- Antique dining table-square with 2 leaves
- Antique dining chairs
- Trestle table with benches
- Roll-top desk
- End tables
- Patio furniture
- Teak table and chairs and bar cart
- Wicker love seat and tables
- Oak china cabinet
- Bakers rack
- Antique trunks
- Antique mahogany coat tree
- Antique white metal bed frame
- Antique dressers
- Rocking chairs
- Twin bed
- Antique dressing table
Costume jewelry and silver and gold
- Ladies Omega watch 14k
- 14k gold chains
- Several sterling pieces
- Vintage jewelry
- Costume jewelry
Antique (tube) radios
- Sentinial Art Deco
- Dry-Fan OEM 7
- Ortho Sonic
- Grundig 3041
- RCA Floor radio
- Stromsbery-Carlsom-Mid-Century Modern
- Atwater horn speaker
Antique grandfather clock and vintage wall clocks-3
Antique Harpsichord in excellent condition (needs to be tuned)
Vintage Remington typewriter
Vintage Princess telephone, generic hand crank wall phone and a Kellogg
Antique Belgian wood-burning stove-1800's
Antique coal bucket
Antique wall clocks
- Plates from Beaumont Pottery Ohio
- China coffee set- Fitz & Floyd
- Limoges plate set
- Serving pieces
- Glasses and crystal barware
- Kitchen-Aid mixer
- Pots and pans
- Cake plates
- Vaseline glass
- Japanese tea sets and bowls
- Assortment of sale & pepper shakers
- Vintage crates
- Framed wall art and many signed sketches and posters unframed
- Wall mirrors
- Bed linens and quilts
- Limoges hand painted pitcher
Books, tapes and albums
AKAI reel to reel, 4 channel
Gem Sound floor DJ speakers-TR151
Yard and hand tools
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!