estate sale•2 day sale •sale is over
9am to 3pm
10am to 2pm
PLEASE DO NOT PARK IN THE DRIVEWAY UNLESS REMOVING FURNITURE.
* WE ACCEPT CASH & CREDIT CARDS WITH PROPER I.D.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1) We do not allow sold stickers, other than our own. If you wish to purchase an item, ask one of our associates for a sold sticker. You are then obligated to purchase that item. Do not hoard items and then "decide" later to "go through" those items to decide if you plan to purchase them. You have taken them out of the sale when you set them back and could cause an item to miss a sale if you decide not to buy.
2) Be sure to examine all items closely and carefully before you pay for them. Remember all items SOLD AS IS, NO REFUNDS. We do not guarantee electronic items are in working order. Please test them in advance of purchasing the item.
3) Prices are not negotiable the first day of a sale, but discounts will occur over the course of the sale, after the first day. If you wish to leave a bid on any item over $50, please ask for a bid sheet. If you bid on an item, please honor your bid if you win the bid.
4) Buyer is responsible for removal of large items purchased by two hours before closing on the last day of the sale, unless a prior arrangement has been made. Please bring your own help as our employees do not help load large items.
5) Please understand that if anyone is caught stealing, we will call the police.
6) Doors will open at the published time, not before.
7). If you pick up an item and decide not to buy, please place item back where you got it. If not, please give to an employee and ask them to put the item back where it belongs.
8) If you break or damage an item you are fully responsible for the cost of the item.
9) Please do not bring food or drinks into the house and do not leave your trash on the front porch.
10) We don't do Pre-sales or Give out Prices prior to the estate sale.
We put numbers out the day of the sale at 7:30 am. and let people in accordingly.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION AND HAVE FUN SHOPPING FOR ALL OF YOUR TREASURES.
Enjoy the day in Virginia wine country and do a little shopping! We will have power tools, a riding lawn mower and great furniture.
- Troy-bilt riding mower Bronco
- Matco tool chest
- Hand tools
- Yard tools
- Large standing tool chest
- Huskee 35 ton log splitter
Jewelry - 20+ pieces of gold (18K and 14K) and sterling necklaces, bracelets, rings, and watches
- Tiffany & Co Sterling & Gold Ring
- Tiffany & Co. Sterling pendant
- Tiffany & co. Necklace
- Ladies Movado watch
- 18k ladies watch
Medals from World War II
- Corner china cabinet
- Arm chair with carved arm rests
- Glass top dining table
- Mahogany accent table
- Desk for home office
- Mid-century modern white chest of drawers
- Coffee table
- Vintage Ethan Allen bedroom set
- Double dresser with double mirrors
- Queen bed
- Mahogany dresser
- Secretary desk
- Kitchen table
- Outdoor wicker patio set
- Outdoor dining set
Kitchen & Entertaining
- Pewter tea set
- Rosenthol China
- Basic cookware
- Framed art
- Wall mirrors
- Wicker room divider
- Wall clocks
- Area rugs and runners
- Vintage trunks
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!