“Let’s make a deal” at the Estate Sale in the Marlbank neighborhood
Last chance! The owner said to sell everything today so all reasonable offers will be accepted! “Let’s make a deal”
* Cash and Chip Credit Cards are accepted. No checks.
* No early bird admissions or sneak peeks (even if you will be out of town on the days of the sale).
* We do not give numbers or take names. The first in line when the doors open will be the first in the house.
* Please inspect your items carefully as everything is sold "As Is". 2 Queens Way does not make any claims as to the condition of any items. All Sales are Final. No Refunds or Exchanges. No Exceptions.
* All purchased items must be removed by the end of the sale.
* Please do not block driveways.
* 2 Queens Way does not have delivery or moving services so bring help to load large items.
* Not responsible for accidents or personal damage while on the property or in the house.
The seller said “sell it all” so today is “Let’s Make a Deal” day. We still have lots of treasures! All reasonable offers will be accepted!
We are so excited to be in York County again! We have uncovered many treasures and can't wait to share them with you! This house has a full finished basement absolutely full of surprises. Some of the items for sale include:
Model Trains with platforms, accessories
Mid-Century Modern Side Tables
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!