50% Off on Sunday Edmonds Nautical & Tool Estate Sale
estate sale•3 day sale •sale is over
8am to 4pm
9am to 4pm
9am to 4pm
NO PRESALES OR PREVIEWS.
The address will be posted at 6am on Friday September 20th.
A blank sign-up list will be posted at the property at 6am on Friday to determine the order of entry at 8am the same day.
All lists are self-managed. If there is a problem with the list we will encourage the buyers to work it out among themselves. If you are not present at the time your name is called you will lose your spot on the list.
Doors open at 8am sharp on the first day of the sale (check listing for other days).
Cash & Credit Cards ONLY. NO CHECKS.
We do not charge any fees for credit cards.
You are responsible for loading out your purchases, bring packing materials and a strong back.
We will not have staff to assist with load outs they are needed inside the house.
No pricing is released before the sale.
Video Surveillance will be present during the sale.
This estate sale is full of a huge variety of nautical and maritime collectibles, a great variety of tools, art, Masonic & Shriner's items, knives, jewelry and so much more. Some of the highlights include:
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria LX 4.6L V8 (132,000 miles)
- Siebe Gorman & Co Brass diving helmet with the C.E. Heinke & Co. Double-Action air pump and original wood case.
- Large selection of vintage maritime equipment including a Sperry gimbeled compass, U.S. Navy Bureau of Ships, Mariner's Astrolabe,
- Rolex Tudor Oyster Prince Wristwatch
- Bausch & Lomb Criterion 4000 telescope
- Pacific Stoneware Co 15 gallon crock (Portland, Oregon)
- Huge selection of folding and pocket knives including Gerber Mark II fighting knife, A variety of Buck folding knives, Kershaw, Case XX, Leatherman, Swiss Army and many more.
- Meerschaum pipes
- Several Navajo Carpets
- Southwest Pottery and a Metate grinding stone
- Large collection of Masonic and Shriner collectibles, books, clothing, ephemera and accessories
- Vintage airplane propeller (84")
- Huge Ship's anchor
- Ship's Bell
- Elton Bennett prints
- Vintage Coleman camping lanterns
- Hay Budden Anvil
- Ron Tunison limited edition sculpture "Friend to Friend - A Brotherhood Undivided"
- Hamilton Marine Chronometer watch Model 22
- Over 12 feet of antique sleigh bells
- Red Cedar carved Pacific NW eagle totem sculpture
- Antique Birch Bark canoe (32")
- Victorian Bedroom Furniture
- Asian-carved cedar trunk
- Newly Re-upholstered MCM Sofa
- Curved glass display case
- Mahogany Dining Table and Chairs
- Pocket Watches
- Stamp Collection
- Fly Fishing and Spin Casting Gear
- Fisher Stereo with 8-track
- Ship's Compass
- Ship's Binnacle, Horns, Thimbles, Marlin Spike and more
- Sterling Silver Flatware
- Suite of Fraternal Swords
- Finely carved marble female bust on pedestal
- Le Creuset enameled steel cook pot
- Seattle City Light Collectibles
- Chris-Craft Flag Masts
- Huge selection if vintage hand tools
- Live-Edge Burl Table
- Noritake 'Gardena' china service
- Large collection of Hummel figurines
- Vintage camel saddle
- Vintage cast iron cookware
- Bose Stereo
- Nautical lamps and lighting
- CAM Sirens
- Cornwell Tool Box
- Aggregate stone planters
- Antique Gas Pump
- Garden Benches
- Outboard Motor
- Bench Grinders and related tools
- Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
- Fur Coat
- And So Much More
Thank you for using EstateSales.NET. You're the best!