Join us for the AUCTION of the Lofdahl Estate on Saturday, November 12. The shop and outbuildings are loaded with treasures. We'll put up our big commercial tent to keep you dry and we are bringing in the Steakburger-To-Go- truck to keep you fed! OVER 1500 LOTS!
Preview for the auction begins at 9 am and we will start selling at 10 am.
Estate items are used. Please inspect carefully before you bid. No refunds or exchanges.
- Vintage 1964 Volvo 122S
- 1970s Motor home only 27,399 miles, a must see
- Tollycraft 60's pleasure boat w/ cutty cab 26'
- two trucks Mazda and Datsun King Cab
- hit and miss stationery engine
- Troy Built Tomahawk Pro Chipper
- vintage furniture, primitives, and industrial
- cool wooden wheel barrel
- part of the gym floor from the old Felida school
- tools, tools and more tools!
- reclaimed wood and firewood
- vintage stove "Star Estate"
- sand blasters
- Arc welder
- Stick welder
- volt-ampere testers
- distributor tester Sun 504
- pressure washers
- pipe benders
- go cart
- wood working equipment
- vises-cool ones
- cement mixer
- small sail boat
- Vintage outboard motors
- old bricks and quartz rocks
- vintage lanterns (some with mica)
- fishing poles
- metal break
- metal lathe
- Mitsubishi R1500 tractor project
- all kinds of engines and motors
- chain hoists
It'll be sunny (we hope)! Temp 2162.