This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Primitive Heart Estate Sale
Terms and Conditions:
We take cash & major credit cards. Primitive Heart is not responsible for moving or heavy lifting-please bring your own help to move item! . (Some staff may be able to help for an additional fee). All purchases must be removed by 3:00 on Saturday. Primitive Heart & home owners are not responsible for any accidents, loss, or damage. We do not give out numbers, but we will honor the first list started. The list must be manned and not left unattended!
This lovely 3 bedroom home features:
- Vintage(1960's) to 1990's Military items:
- TWO bayonet knives with scabbards
- Military issue leather combat boots size 9.5
- duffle bags
- some ammo
- footlockers, trunks, & wood totes
- military issue clothing-jackets, coats, pants, gloves & underwear
- old C-Rations food kits
- badges & patches & pins
- TWO beautiful Flex Steel upholstered chairs in burgundy
- TWO Sofas-one also a Flexsteel
- Wood coffee table with matching end table
- Glass top coffee table
- TWO Dinette sets
- Swivel bar stools
- Beautiful Thomas Kinkade lithograph signed print-Victorian Christmas II
- Medium size China Cabinet
- Vintage small roll top desk
- vintage wooden side tables
- TWO twin beds with brass headboards
- Retro Mengel bedroom suite with Full size slat headboard and two dressers
- Vintage dressers
- Retro dinette set
- white mid century modern floor lamp
- repurposed Singer treadle base table
- old small barrel
- Toys and Games
- Vintage Tonka Trucks
- vintage children's books & coloring books
- and more!
- TWO beautiful 'pencil' prelit Christmas trees-8' & 6'
- Oster steel clad cookware
- Kenmore vacuum cleaners
- Christmas decor
- tons of wrapping paper, gift boxes & supplies
- vintage glass Christmas ornaments
- 2 vintage ceramic trees
- Power and Hand tools
- large Craftsman Air compressor
- vintage Sears Craftman power tools
- vintage Milwaukee Saws-all
- paint & supplies
- tons & tons of hardware-drawers/bins full
- linens & things
- vintage wood sleds
- clothing & shoes-mens & womens ( a few designer purses)
- Lawn & garden items
- Craftsman riding lawn mower
- Craftsman snow blower
- Lawn mower
- leaf blower
- lawn & garden tools
- lawn application products
- shephards hooks & decor
- reel and garden hose
- lawn chairs, bench & patio bristro set
- Gas Grill
- Weber grill
- Lawn ornaments
- large office desk
- vintage mac computer
- storage shelves & racks
- upright Freezer
- small appliances
- Kitchen Aid Mixer
- Cuisanart food processer
- Faberware electric rotesserie
- Electric fryer
- Coffee maker
- Tupperware & storage containers
- vintage glass wares
- Books & cookbooks
- and more!
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 12/15/2017 (193-112-6:41:11 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (82-54).
This lovely 3 bedroom home features: Vintage(1960's) to 1990's Military items : TWO bayonet knives with scabbards Military issue leather combat boots size 9.5 duffle bags some ammo footlockers, trunks, & wood totes military issue clothing-jackets, coats, pants, gloves & underwear old C-Rations food kits badges & patches & pins TWO beautiful Flex Steel upholstered chairs in burgundy TWO Sofas-one also a Flexsteel Wood coffee table with matching end table Glass top coffee table TWO Dinette sets...
End of Pictures
Click the 'Start Over' button to view the pictures again.
Add any notes and comments here:
You've chosen to view sales in our alternate mode. Would you like us to remember this setting for you?
The company or individual running this sale has opted to not display their phone number.
Please use the "Ask a Question" button on this page to get in contact with them.
If you have submitted your question and they have not responded, you might try submitting your question again.