Yesterday we added a feature to the site where you can “Pin” pictures from sales to your boards on Pinterest. I wanted to put together a quick tutorial for those of you who are interested in using this new feature, so here we go!
First of all, if you’re new to Pinterest, you might be wondering “What is it?” Great question! Think of Pinterest as a set of cork boards. If you see a recipe in a magazine you like, you might take it out and “Pin It” on your cork board. That’s exactly what you do on Pinterest, but everything is online.
You set up your boards based on what you like. Start by creating boards labeled Estate Sale Finds, Recipes, and Funny Things. When you find things online that you like that fit into these categories, you can pin them on your boards. For more information on creating your Pinterest account, check out their help page. After you’ve set up your account, you’ll be ready to start pinning!
How to Pin:
1. First, you’ll need to be signed in to your Pinterest account.
2. Go to a picture of an item that you like on our site. Make sure you click on the item to enlarge the picture.
3. Click the “Pin It” Button on the bottom of the image.
4. Next, you’ll be able to choose the board you’d like to pin the item on.
5. Enter a description for the item. It automatically enters “Found on EstateSales.NET” in the description box, but you can enter whatever you want in the box.
6. Click the “Pin It” button.
7. Finally, you can go to your board on Pinterest and see that your pin is on your board.
We hope this will help you keep track of the items you like on our site. Please let us know what you think about the new feature. Happy Pinning!
Follow Us On Pinterest!