Help a college student furnish their dorm or apartment with $1,000 from EstateSales.NET!
One lucky college student will win the opportunity to furnish their dorm or apartment with $1,000 worth of estate sale treasures! Dan McQuade, co-founder of EstateSales.NET, will bring his years of treasure hunting knowledge to your city to help you dig and pick your way to a dorm or apartment of your dreams. So, now that you're ready, here's how to enter:
- Read and agree to the official contest rules.
- Like, Share, Tweet about this contest or EstateSales.NET to your friends, family and coworkers. (You don't have to, but we'd really appreciate it!)
- Send an email to contest@EstateSales.NET with the following info:
- Your name, email, phone number, and city/state where your dorm/apartment is (so we can contact the winner)
- Provide us a picture of you (or someone you know like your mom, dad, grandma, that crazy uncle, etc) standing in line at an estate sale or holding an item they bought at an estate sale.
Prize is for college students moving in to a new dorm or apartment only. We will feature the winner purchasing items in a future blog article showing how to furnish a dorm room and/or apartment with estate sale finds. Contest starts on July 31st and winner will be chosen August 19th. Dan McQuade will fly to the winner's city and meet with them August 29th - 31st to start your picking adventure at local estate sales. So, what are you waiting for? Let's see those pictures!