PERSONAL PROPERTY LIQUIDATION and APPRAISALS FOR ESTATES,
HEIR DIVISION for INDIVIDUALS
TAG SALES (ie ESTATE SALES)
LIQUIDATION (COLLECTIONS, HOUSEHOLD, MOVING, BUSINESS)
AUCTIONS ON SITE
AUCTIONS OFF SITE
AUCTIONS ON LINE
Highlights of the Company:
- Certified Appraiser of Personal Property through Certified Appraisers Guild of America
- 36 years of experience.
- We work with individuals, attorneys, probate, whole house liquidations and downsizings.
- Auctioneer experience of over 35 years.
- All in one sale pricing with fees paid from commissions earned. This means no upfront costs to you, and no surprises in the end.
Why Choose Us?
- We provide professional liquidation of assets in a timely manner.
- We are licensed where sales are held.
- We are BONDED.
- We are insured.
- WE KNOW HOW TO DRAW A CROWD. Our sales average 2500 buyers per sale.
- We are technology savvy and use that knowledge for the benefit of your sale.
- We are flexible.
- We are ethical.
- We pay the Sales Taxes for you.
- Customers keep coming back to Marks Appraisal and Estate Sales Company because they know we are honest.
- When we give you an appraisal or information on an item, you can be sure we have done thorough research. If we don’t know, we will tell you.
- We won’t mislead you in any way.
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity.
- We are committed to helping you.
- We want your referrals! Your satisfaction is our business!
Still not convinced?
Here’s a list of reasons why you should hire us:
- Exceptional number of Professional Estate sales in Alabama
- This is a full time business for us.
- Unlike some of our competitors who conduct estate sales on a part-time basis, we conduct estate sales on a daily, ongoing basis.
- We either buy or sell as a service, using the sale as an extension of our obligation to you.
- Crowds gather at our estate sales.
- We don’t rely on dealers or wholesalers as customers.
- We aggressively promote our estate sales among the thousands of customers in our data base, through our extensive e-mail, fax, mailing list, and newspaper advertising.
- We know how to attract buyers.
- Our track record speaks for itself. We always meet, and usually exceed our estimates.
- We have a track record of 100% liquidations.
- We have buying power. We have the capital to purchase large estates and the capacity to handle the inventory.
- We have excellent contacts. Many times we spot a treasure that requires additional expertise. In these cases, we consult directly with our contacts in fine auction houses such as Sotheby’s or Bonham's.
- Need an Appraisal? Glenda Marks is a member of the Certified Appraisers Guild of America.
- Appraisals for one item, a house full, or a business.
Other services we offer:
- Appraisal for one piece or whole estate personal property.
- Senior Move Outs and Downsizing -
- Complete, Personal Service Tag Sales Estate Sales-
- Complete house or partial Estate Auctions - Living or Deceased
- On site, off site Personal Property Auctions Household, Downsizing, Collections, etc.
- Live on site auctions, off site auctions
- Benefit and charity auctions, on site, and off site
- Private sale with catering for family members or friends
Call today to schedule your FREE confidential consultation about offering your personall property at a one time event to turn your assets into cash. Our tag sales have resulted in real estate under contract in less than one month!!! Sales Phone 251 752 0831 or 0841.
If you are packing and moving your items with a professional moving company, it may cost more to pack and move your items than to sell and repurchase at your destination. Make sure you have all the facts before you make your choice.
What we charge for tag sales:
A percentage of the gross proceeds which includes internet and local advertising and utilization of our extensive email database. We can recommend the correct sale for your items by utilizing tag sale, auction, or consignment.
Buyers! We have a current listing of all sales for you to view in "Upcoming Sales" on our website. Be sure to sign up for our free e-mail list for upcoming sale announcements!
- Packing and wrapping your items for a move with an hourly fee of $20/hr/man (you provide the boxes, wrap and tape at your expense).
- Staging your home ($450 flat fee for first 8 hrs. then 20/hr/man for each additional hour).
- We clear out the clutter and give you breathing room!
- Cleaning out your attic or basement for disposal ($20/hr/man includes carry off and disposal).
- Organizing your home ($450 flat fee for first 8 hrs. then $20/hr/man for each additional hour).
Marks Apprisal and Estate Sales Company
15771 Underwood Drive Foley, AL 36535
Ph: 252 752 0831
Licensed, Insured and Bonded
Why struggle with the emotional and physical challenges of trying to do it yourself? Allow us to assist you!
Call for a personal and confidential interview at 251 752 0831 or 0841 or
go to our website at http://glendamarksauctions.webs.com/