Alpha Estate Sales and Auctions provides excellent service and knowledge to obtain the highest price for your valuable items. Unlike other "estate sale" companies, Alpha only works with a written contract agreement. Alpha also offers our customers charge card service (creating 25% more in sales) and we take checks! Our sales are computer controlled and our customers know exactly what each of their items sold for. All of our customers receive printed receipts for their purchases. No scribbling on legal pads!
· One of Huntsville's oldest personal property liquidation services. Alpha handles it all: used furniture, antiques, fine art, furnishings, accessories and collectibles. With our hands-on history of retail antiques, appraisals (since 1970), and collectibles, there is less chance of valuable items ending up in an "auction box lot".
· We are licensed by the City of Huntsville, as required by law, to operate a retail establishment in the city as well as the county. Alpha Estate Sales is insured and bonded. All of our customers receive printed out receipts for their purchases.
· We work closely and professionally with all phases of estate settlements, including attorneys, administrators, legal guardians, power of attorneys, and legal heirs. Every estate settlement is unique. Alpha endeavors to efficiently bring to a close the complex process of disposing of personal property.
· We take the time to sort, price and mark your items with the expertise only years of accumulated knowledge can bring. No matter the reason: if you are downsizing, moving or liquidating the personal property of a loved one, we will be there to make your job easier. Bob Baker, a founding member of the Heritage Society of Certified Appraisers, brings to you quality and service with 43+ years of experience in antique sales and management. Gary Lee Knight, offers 37+ years of experience and training in the collectible field as well as excellent organizational skills. Alpha’s already excellent service couldn't be any better! Alpha has a staff of 6 to 8 professionals who work with us on each sale.
- In order to obtain the highest revenue for our clients, some select items may be offered through Internet connections or to regional, and in some cases, international auction houses.
We will consider any job offered. Alpha’s staff is professional and wants the absolute best for our clients and customers. Our training, experience and knowledge will tell you that!
- Our current estate sale and auction staff: Bob Baker, Gary Knight, Arecia Jones, Paulette Lynch, Morgan Lynch, Spencer Glasgow, Marilyn Glasgow, Daniel Weldon, Billy Blankenship and Criss Ashwell.
This is our full time profession, not just a part time job.
Follow us on Facebook and on Twitter!