Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we will help liquidate home contents via sales that are posted online, appointment only sales and/or to a minimal number of private buyers from our list of buyers and clean outs. We will use appropriate precautions unless or until the Governor or Local Authorities announce different protocols. Thank you for understanding and Stay Safe.
You may find useful information about Estate Sales in my book “Insider’s Guide to Estate Sales: Observations from the Trenches” available in Print or Kindle editions on Amazon, which will help you navigate through the maze of estate sale decisions.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/29/2020 (179-67-11:47:22 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (237-3).
Link to Book: https://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Guide-Estate-Sales-Observations/dp/1533645566/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465569732&sr=8-2&keywords=barbara+pickett
Barbara J. Pickett, is a Certified Personal Property Appraiser and has been facilitating Estate Sales in Southern California for over 25 years.
For your Peace of Mind she has passed a National Level Background Check.
Her qualifications can be viewed at www.barbarajpickett.com
To speak with Barbara or set up an appointment, please Text or Call 562-208-8909 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Texts and emails are returned fairly quickly. Please allow up to 48 hours for a return phone call.
Thank you for your patience!
There is No Charge for the Initial Sale Consultation.
Barbara is able to develop creative solutions for the unique situations your sale may present.
There are generally No Deposits or Up-Front Fees required to perform an estate sale, as expenses are normally covered by the sale proceeds.
What is included:
- Clean and Organize contents of house, garage & outbuildings
- Stage the Home & Arrange items to stimulate buyer interest
- Research items
- Price items according to fair market value
- Invite active buyers from current lists
- Advertise in local newspapers and the web according to sale location
- Staff the sale as required
- Clean up – If you choose this option, debris & trash is removed before and/or after the sale and unsold items are liquidated, donated or left on premises as per your decision during the contract process.
Barbara also provides a full range of services which include:
- Certified Appraisal Services
- Written Appraisal Reports
- Verbal Valuations
- Estate & Liquidation Sales
- Downsizing & Moving Sales
- Valuations of Residential Contents for Division of Property or other reasons
- Verbal Valuation Clinics
- Separate Service: Home Watch & House Sitting