This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Amador Estate Sales
Jackson, CA 95642
We work entirely on commission. There are no upfront fees or charges. Everything is included in the commission. The basic service includes:
- Sorting and unpacking to determine what can be sold, saved, donated, or discarded
- Price your items to ensure maximum profit
- Displaying and merchandising
- All tables, bins, shelving, and racks, are provided to properly display everything
- Advertising your sale
- Provide professional staff during preparation and sale days
- Secure valuables before and during the sale
- Conducting the sale, including collection and payment of all applicable sales taxes
- After the sale, deliver an itemized list of sales, receipts from charity donations, and a cashier's check
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 11/21/2019 (199-48-2:03:33 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (204-18).
We have relationships with haulers that, for an additional fee, can also perform a full clean out of the house. Anything leftover after the sale is sorted. Donateable items are sent to charity and trash and debris are hauled away. The house is left swept and ready to sell. The cleanout fee covers hauling services, dumpster rental, landfill fees, and anything else needed to empty the house.
Want to learn more? email@example.com
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!