Due to current COVID-19 restrictions, we will not be offering any form of estates sales, consignment or liquidation services. We do not want to jeopardize the health of our workers, or our lovely and important shopper base, by holding estate sales. We will NOT be offering any online sales or curb pickup, appointment only sales etc. as not only are Estate Sales considered a non-essential service but we would not want to unwittingly spread the virus! The current estimate of the Stay at Home time period is through April 30, 2020. Thank you for understanding and Stay Safe.
Barbara J. Pickett, is a Certified Personal Property Appraiser and has been facilitating Estate Sales in Southern California for over 25 years.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 4/5/2020 (254-188-5:21:39 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (83-3).
For your Peace of Mind she has passed a National Level Background Check.
Her qualifications can be viewed at www.barbarajpickett.com
To speak with Barbara or set up an appointment, please Text or Call 562-208-8909 or email email@example.com
Texts and emails are returned fairly quickly. Please allow up to 48 hours for a return phone call.
Thank you for your patience!
There is No Charge for the Initial Sale Consultation.
Barbara is able to develop creative solutions for the unique situations your sale may present.
There are generally No Deposits or Up-Front Fees required to perform an estate sale, as expenses are normally covered by the sale proceeds.
What is included:
- Clean and Organize contents of house, garage & outbuildings
- Stage the Home & Arrange items to stimulate buyer interest
- Research items
- Price items according to fair market value
- Invite active buyers from current lists
- Advertise in local newspapers and the web according to sale location
- Staff the sale as required
- Clean up – If you choose this option, debris & trash is removed before and/or after the sale and unsold items are liquidated, donated or left on premises as per your decision during the contract process.
Barbara also provides a full range of services which include:
- Certified Appraisal Services
- Written Appraisal Reports
- Verbal Valuations
- Estate & Liquidation Sales
- Downsizing & Moving Sales
- Valuations of Residential Contents for Division of Property or other reasons
- Verbal Valuation Clinics
- Separate Service: Home Watch & House Sitting
She has published a book “Insider’s Guide to Estate Sales: Observations from the Trenches” available in Print or Kindle editions on Amazon, which will help you navigate through the maze of estate sale decisions.
Link to Book: https://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Guide-Estate-Sales-Observations/dp/1533645566/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465569732&sr=8-2&keywords=barbara+pickett