Barbara J. Pickett is a Certified Personal Property Appraiser and has been facilitating Estate Sales in Southern California for over 20 years. Her qualifications can be viewed at www.barbarajpickett.com
Just added: Home Watch & House Sitting Service!
Addition of this service was a natural evolution! While setting up and holding Estate Sales, Barbara often helped find new homes for pets, shipped cable, internet & phone boxes, checked windows & doors for security, took in and forwarded the mail, watered plants and made sure the house looked "lived-in" while she was working. Who better to watch your home than someone who understands the value of your personal items?
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 5/28/2017 (104-200-6:28:01 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (224-54).
There are times when an Estate Sale is not feasible, but the home needs to be looked after until it is sold. The family may live a long distance away and it is inconvenient to visit or stay in the home to take care of the small details. Real Estate Agents that list the homes do not always have the time to attend to the mail or water plants to keep the home looking "fresh" while it is on the market. So, offering a Home Watch Service seemed to be a great way to free the families, friends and Real Estate Agents from the daily details, allowing them to concentrate on the more important issues surrounding the settling of an Estate or a Real Estate Relocation Sale.
To speak with Barbara or set up an appointment, please call or email 562-208-8909 email@example.com
Please allow up to 48 hours for a return phone call. Thank you for your patience!
There is No Charge for the Initial Sale Consultation and Barbara will develop creative solutions for the unique situations your sale may present.
There are generally No Deposits or Up-Front Fees required to perform an estate sale, as expenses are normally covered by the sale proceeds.
What is included:
- Clean and organize contents of house, garage and outbuildings
- Stage the home and arrange items to stimulate buyer’s interest
- Research items
- Price items according to fair market value
- Invite active buyers from current lists
- Advertise in local newspapers and the web according to sale location
- Staff the sale as required
- Clean up – after the sale all debris and trash is removed and unsold items are liquidated or donated as per your decision during contract process.
Barbara also provides a full range of services which include:
- Certified Appraisal Services
- Estate & Liquidation Sales
- Downsizing & Moving Sales
- Valuations of Residential Contents for Division of Property
- Verbal Valuation Clinics
- Speaking for your Group or Organization
- Articles Written on Specific Topics
- Wine Collection Liquidation Services
- Home Watch & House Sitting Services NEW!!!
She just published a book “Insider’s Guide to Estate Sales: Observations from the Trenches” available in Print or Kindle editions on Amazon, which will help you navigate through the maze of estate sale decisions.
Link to Book: https://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Guide-Estate-Sales-Observations/dp/1533645566/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465569732&sr=8-2&keywords=barbara+pickett