Barbara J. Pickett is a Certified Personal Property Appraiser and has been facilitating Estate Sales in Southern California for over 20 years. Her qualifications can be viewed at www.barbarajpickett.com
She is Current Board President of the Appraisers National Association (ANA), a Professional Association dedicated to Education, Networking and Developing Public Awareness of the Personal Property Appraising profession.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 4/19/2018 (120-103-3:51:51 PM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (80-54).
To speak with Barbara or set up an appointment, please call or email 562-208-8909 email@example.com
Texts and emails are returned fairly quickly. Please allow up to 48 hours for a return phone call.
Thank you for your patience!
There is No Charge for the Initial Sale Consultation and Barbara will develop creative solutions for the unique situations your sale may present.
There are generally No Deposits or Up-Front Fees required to perform an estate sale, as expenses are normally covered by the sale proceeds.
What is included:
- Clean and organize contents of house, garage and outbuildings
- Stage the home and arrange items to stimulate buyer’s interest
- Research items
- Price items according to fair market value
- Invite active buyers from current lists
- Advertise in local newspapers and the web according to sale location
- Staff the sale as required
- Clean up – after the sale all debris and trash is removed according to your choice and unsold items are liquidated or donated as per your decision during contract process.
Barbara also provides a full range of services which include:
- Certified Appraisal Services
- Estate & Liquidation Sales
- Downsizing & Moving Sales
- Valuations of Residential Contents for Division of Property
- Verbal Valuation Clinics
- Speaking for your Group or Organization
- Articles Written on Specific Topics
- Wine Collection Liquidation Services
- Separate Service: Home Watch & House Sitting
She just published a book “Insider’s Guide to Estate Sales: Observations from the Trenches” available in Print or Kindle editions on Amazon, which will help you navigate through the maze of estate sale decisions.
Link to Book: https://www.amazon.com/Insiders-Guide-Estate-Sales-Observations/dp/1533645566/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1465569732&sr=8-2&keywords=barbara+pickett