This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
Caring Transitions Of Greater Riverside, CA
Riverside, CA 92504
We understand that losing a loved one is very emotional and overwhelming. Often families are left in a position where personal belongings need to be sold or liquidated in a timely manner for the best possible price. Caring Transitions keeps your family’s best interests at heart by acting as your on-site advocate and coordinating the liquidation of your loved one’s estate. We give families peace of mind by minimizing stress and maximizing returns.
At Caring Transitions, we can:
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 6/29/2017 (114-3-7:17:59 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (225-54).
- Meet with your Estate Attorney to inquire about a Will or Trust
- Locate, organize and sort all personal belongings
- Take inventory, photograph, and appraise each item for sale
- Determine the most profitable method to sell items: tag sales, online auctions, antique dealers, resellers, private collectors, etc.
- Advertise for sales and/or auctions
- Manage the day of the sale
- Take follow-up inventory
- Donate items with no resale value to charity on your behalf (you may get a tax deduction)
- Clean out and prepare the home for sale, including arranging for painting and repairs
- Interview real estate agents for the sale of the property
Caring Transitions of Greater Riverside also specializes in Relocations Services and Downsizing. Please visit our website at the link above to find out more about our wide range of services.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!