I have an extensive knowledge of the retail industry having been a shopper all my life. In addition to knowing what is current and new, I have also developed a passion for the old and forgotten that I’ve learned much about from visiting various antique stores over the years. My father also worked at fine jewelry stores for many years and educated me on the same. Lastly, I have been a regular shopper at the local estate sales, and have gained first-hand exposure to what people are looking for and how to run a profitable sale with satisfied customers.
What might make me (Treasures Galore) a suitable estate sale company for you:
· I have a true passion for old and new things (some might even call it an obsession) and will put my heart and soul into your sale
· I would actually consider it a privilege to be selling your family heirlooms and valuables to those
that will continue to value and treasure them
· I will work extended hours without closing the sale as long as customers are still coming, and work for maximum days possible with additional weekends if needed
· I have the people and resources available to help with the sale as needed, all with a sophisticated level of product knowledge, professionalism, and salesmanship
· Unlike other companies that have rigid and aggressive fees, I am flexible and willing to negotiate how much I will charge for doing the sale (again, it’s the experience not so much the money for me)
· I will ensure that your items are safely and carefully handled to the fullest extent of my abilities
· I am tech savvy, so I will be able to try to sell the items that didn’t sell at the estate sale through other online means
· As a professional photographer, I take excellent pictures that will attract the most customers (my photographs have been used in ads by companies such as Walmart and Discovery)
· I have excellent organizational skills, and will ensure that your items are properly showcased
· I am able to advertise on all possible media to bring in the maximum customers (estatesale.net, craigslist, facebook, instagram, youtube, nextdoor, etc.)
· Fine jewelry, crystal and other high cost valuables will be handled with extra care and only a few selected customers who understand their value will be allowed to view them at a time
· Cash only payment methods will be used so revenue is not lost in credit card transaction fees (we may also incorporate PayPal and Venmo as a means of payments as they do not charge processing fees)
· It will be ensured that no damage is done to the house while furniture is moved out
· Items for which I have limited knowledge, I will seek the advice of trusted professionals
· Proper security and surveillance measures will be taken so theft does not occur
· All unsold items will be carefully prepared, and arrangements made with family to be transferred to a non-profit organization or other destination of the family’s choosing
· I am flexible with the estate sale location as long as it is in the Los Angeles area
· I will keep a full and accurate record of all transactions
Having said the above, I invite you to contact me for your estate sale needs to receive a free evaluation. Once we have done that, and you have decided to select my company, we can immediately start planning for the next phase (arranging items, pricing, scheduling) with your input, so we are ready for the final exciting estate sale event!
Looking forward to hearing from you then, and please call me with any questions, without hesitation.