This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
A Prestige Estate Services Company
Fort Myers, FL 33908
Estate Sales Fort Myers
Estate Sales are a great way of making money! When you hire Prestige Estate Services, we will make sure your estate sales are handled with care, privacy and smooth. We have years of experience! Take a look at our website for pictures of crowds waiting to get into our Estate Sales Fort Myers Why? Because, We know what we do! We have been doing estate sales and liquidations for many years.
Why Prestige Estate Services? We do more sales per month than any other company because we are the most referred estate company! We are a full time, full service company specializing in estate sales. Our employees are background checked and work full time. We take our job seriously and sales are our passion.
With Prestige Estate Services you can guarantee your estate is getting the best attention. From Big to small we handle it all! We offer a full line of services and encourage you to view our website by visiting www.PrestigeEstateServicesFL.com if your estate sale is in Florida for more information. You can always view the pictures of our estate sales by clicking the link above and visiting our "Upcoming Sales" link on our website.
Call us today at 239-233-8450 to schedule a free estate sale consultation.
Email us today at FortMyersInfo@PrestigeEstateServicesFL.com
Or visit our website at www.PrestigeEstateServicesFL.com for more information. Please visit our Services page to browse all the services we offer.
Also, we encourage you to visit our Frequently Asked Questions page to find more valuable information about estate sales and our services.
Who can benefit from our Services?
- Any family who has lost a loved one and need the estate liquidated in an estate sale.
- Anyone dealing with a separation or divorce that wishes to liquidate joint belongings.
- Anyone faced with an estate in dispute, or in probate, and need the items valued, cataloged and/or sold.
- Any person or company needing to reduce their estate, needing to relocate, facing a foreclosure or simply wanting to sell their belongings or collectible items.
- Individuals relocating due to company assignment or for business purposes.
- Any other situation where you may need an inventory, valuation, or sale of your items.
Our premier estate sales team is ready to help you!
- Live Estate Sales Customer Support: One call is all we need to help you with your estate sales! We are here to help: just dial (239) 233-8450.
- We are an experienced and well organized estate sales team and we deliver what we promise over and over!
- We have extensive references and testimonials from previous estate sales clients and we are happy to share their estate sales experience
- We have been serving our customers for many years and we hold the top level of accreditation from the Better Business Bureau for estate sales companies!
I don't even know where to begin on giving kudos to Natalie. I interviewed 4 companies over six months and as soon as I met with Natalie, I knew she was the one. This was a very unusual and challenging sale. It literally was full from top to bottom of items that could be in a museum so the research was extensive but she pulled it off and brought in more than I ever imagined. She was extremely proficient, organized and knowledgeable. She is extremely honest and listens to what you want. She was just perfect. I would recommend this company to anyone. She is so versatile.Maria ProuxAugust 2014
I am using this section of your webpage to inform you of my good experience with your company. When my friend Helen Hepburn died suddenly and I (being her personal representative & POA) had only two weeks to vacate her assisted living apartment, Prestige came to my rescue. I am employed and this is my busiest time of year. Natalie was a true angel and took complete charge of seeing that all contents in the apartment were removed. She is a kind, friendly and efficient young woman and went the extra mile to help in every way possible. You are truly fortunate to have her on your staff. Thank you for the service (which I will highly recommend) and kudos to Natalie for her exceptional assistance and lovely personality.Annette B. November 2014
We were driving along Estero Blvd on our way back from Publix and saw a sign for an estate sale by Prestige Estate Services so we stopped in. It was like a museum in this house. This company did an amazing job the place was very well organized and everything was priced. Very different from the others I have been to in the past. They took credit cards too which was nice. I bought a antique brass diving helmet and a few other nautical items. I passed your name along to Betty Janitz with Bluebird Real Estate as I'm sure she needs services much like yours all the time. Great Sale and thank you for having the patience to show me all the items. The diving mask looks perfect in my office. Thanks, Steven HSteven H.June 2014
Natalie and her team did a sale for us recently and they literally did everything. We live in Michigan and after meeting Natalie we had an instant bond and a level of trust that allowed us to hand off the estate close out process without even being in Florida. Thanks Natalie we could not have done this without you and Prestige. W.P. February 2014
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!