At Your Service Estate Sales Florida, LLC, is owned and operated by Ed and Lynn Johnson. This married team of 49 years are lifetime Lakeland residents with 15+ years of estate certified sales within Lakeland and greater Central Florida.
Their At Your Service Estate Sale journey began in 2002 when as volunteers, they procured numerous estates for their church thrift store. Then in 2004, both of Lynn's parents passed within 32 days of each other. Having personally experienced the emotional and overwhelming task of being the Estate Executors, Ed and Lynn can truly empathize to help you and your family through this winding process... Downsizing, Moving, and or Closing an Estate
Their carefully chosen team is comprised of family and trusted longtime friends who are compassionate, honest, and respectful of others' property. They too share a passion in helping families transition.
This caring and responsible team is ready and able to help you and your family!
Estate Sale Training & Certification:
Lynne O'Keefe Estate Sale School Gainesville, Florida
Our EASY Process:
- Free Consultation: We will meet in the home to view the contents to determine if, and when a sale should be held. All questions will be answered; we'll put you at ease. We will bring a copy of our business license, insurance and proof of bond. If you decide to use our services, we will go over our contract with you. Simply stated, we'll arrange your household goods, price them, hold a sale, and dispose of the contents according to your wishes.
- Before The Sale: We'll arrive a week or two ahead of the sale date to prepare. We remove all items from cabinets, drawers, and closets. We'll bring our own tables and displays to stage your belongings and valuables beautifully. Unfamilair items will be researched. You do not have to be present. Don't worry about the trash, we'll take It out. Food can be sold, or given to a food bank. We also sell vehicles.... We sell everything that is not nailed down;-)
- Advertising: We advertise on estatesales.net, newspapers, craigslist, and our own extensive email list of customers. Signs will be placed at intersections near your address. If you like, we will advertise your house for sale or rent, no charge to you. Your realtor is welcome to work with us.
- Two day sale: Sales generally run Friday and Saturday. Additional staff added to help customers and direct traffic. We run cash registers and a wireless credit card machine.
- After The Sale: We will dispose of your unsold items as per your wishes. Donate to a charity of your choice, buyout, or auction. We will leave the house cleaned out and broom swept or vacuumed.
- The Check: Within a week or up to thirty days of the sale, we will send you a detailed spreadsheet of items sold, and a check.
A competitive percentage rate will be charged for the services we provide. All costs including advertising are paid by us, and we don't get paid until the sale is complete. Just relax, we'll do all the work!
Call or Text Lynn Johnson today;-)
*WEBSITE coming SOON*