This Page Is Out of Date
It appears that your browser settings are preventing this page from loading the latest version. You may be seeing
old information or you may run into errors because of this. Your system time settings can also cause this issue. Please check that your system time is correct.
Tell Me More
At Your Service Estate Sales Florida, LLC
Lakeland, FL 33811
At Your Service Estate Sales, LLC, is a partnership of three people who are certified in estate sales management. Lynn and Ed Johnson, Lynn O'Meara. Our experience is gained from years of hands- on sales in Lakeland and surrounding areas in Florida, as well as several years of procuring estates for our church's thrift store. We have a team of experienced staff who are honest, caring, and respectful of others' property. We four have personally experienced the overwhelming difficulties of closing an estate, moving, and downsizing, and because of that, can understand your needs. We have been trained at Lynne O'Keefe's estate sale school in Gainesville, FL, and are certified. In addition to estate sales at your location, our company has a booth at the Lakeland Wildwood Antique Mall on N. Florida Ave.
Our process is easy:
- Free Consultation: We will meet in the home to view the contents to determine if, and when a sale should be held. All questions will be answered; we'll put you at ease. We will bring a copy of our business license, insurance and proof of bond. If you decide to use our services, we will go over our contract with you. Simply stated, we'll arrange your household goods, price them, hold a sale, and dispose of the remains according to your wishes.
- Before The Sale: We'll arrive a week or two ahead of the sale date to prepare. We remove all items from cabinets, drawers, and closets. We'll bring our own tables and displays to stage your belongings and valuables beautifully. Unfamilair items will be researched. You do not have to be present. Don't worry about the trash, we'll take care of it. Food can be sold, or given to a food bank. We also sell vehicles. We sell everything that is not nailed down.
- Advertising: We advertise on estatesales.net, newspapers, craigslist, and our own extensive email list of customers. Signs will be placed at intersections near your address. If you like, we will advertise your house for sale or rent, no charge to you. Your realtor is welcome to work with us.
- Two day sale: Sales generally run Friday and Saturday. Additional staff added to help customers and direct traffic. We run cash registers and a wireless credit card machine.
- After The Sale: We will dispose of your unsold items as per your wishes. Donate to a charity of your choice, buyout, or auction. We will leave the house cleaned out and broom swept or vacuumed.
- The Check: Within a week or up to thirty days of the sale, we will send you a detailed spreadsheet of items sold, and a check.
A competitive percentage rate will be charged for the services we provide. All costs including advertising are paid by us, and we don't get paid until the sale is complete. Just relax, we'll do all the work!
Call or text Lynn today to set an appointment (863)944-2662 . Contact by email AtYourServiceEstates@gmail.com. Our website is coming soon.
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!