MBA Estate Sales
Orlando, FL 32801
MBA Estate Sales - A Degree Above the Rest!
Trusted, caring, professional, experienced, with reasonable rates and a simple, straight forward process, MBA Estate Sales of Central Florida will care for all your estate sales and estate liquidation needs. We specialize in Estate jewelry / fine jewelry buyouts and pay you top dollar! Serving the entire metro Orlando / I-4 corridor including Orange, Seminole and Volusia Counties.
Why is MBA Estate Sales the right choice?
- No upfront or out of pocket costs to you. The only way we make money is when we make you money!
- We bring a personalized, caring touch to each of our estate sales. This isn't just a business transaction - we genuinely care about and have respect for our clients and the estate and it shows!
- MBA Estate Sales uses a simple, proven system to handle your sale. You can relax, knowing we have everything under control. From staging and pricing to the final clean up, we take care of it all so you don't have to do a thing.
- Special circumstances? No problem! We work with you in situations such as rigid HOA rules, families and executors living afar, unusual and/or high end items that may require specialized expertise or non-traditional venues, hoarding situations, and more.
- We don't cherry pick from your items to line our own pockets or stock a brick and mortar or online store. That is a conflict of interest and we just don't do it!
- If you inherited jewelry and its not your style or you would like to convert it to cash, give us a call! Our trained and certified staff will evaluate your jewelry and offer you top dollar in a cash buyout. Don't settle for a we buy gold or pawn shop, we will pay you more!
What is MBA Estate Sales process?
- First we will walk through the estate with you or your representative and discuss your needs, potential dates and give you a quote for our commission - 100% free!
- When you choose MBA Estate Sales as your estate sale provider, we will coordinate with you a time for us to come in and take pictures of all the items to be sold and stage the home for maximum sales effect.
- MBA Estate Sales will advertise the sale everywhere! Estatesales.net, Facebook marketplace, Craigslist, Gslr.com, our own followers and mailing lists, you name it. Your sale will be seen by tens of thousands of people who are looking for estate sales and items just like yours.
- On the sale days our team will be there bright and early, in uniform, arranging and running the sale. We accept cash, all credit cards, venmo, paypal, cashapp, zelle and more, so that we never miss a potential sale.
- When the sale ends, (unless you prefer otherwise) we will arrange for a local charity to pick up any unsold items and provide you with the receipt for tax deduction purposes. We give the home a good sweep out, making sure no trash or leftover items remain. You are left with a broom clean home, ready for the next owner or resident.
- Within 5 business days from the end of the sale, we will deliver to you a full breakdown on your sold items and transfer the proceeds of the sale to you - minus our agreed upon commission - via ACH or business check, based on your preference.
- That's it, simple and straight forward!
Can't wait to see you at our sale. Setup was 394.
Please visit our website at www.mbaestatesales.com to learn more. You can contact us today at 407-815-2200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
MBA Estate Sales was a dream to work with. I highly recommend them! They went to work immediately and took care of selling a house full of items and furniture. The process was so smooth and easy and their team is extremely personable and accommodating. I had no idea where to start and they swooped in and completely took care of this daunting task... And they made me a great profit on top of it! I couldn't be happierIrene OwensJune 2021
I realize that most testimonials generally come from people who have hired an estate sale company, but I wanted to personally give a testimonial from the side of the buyer. I have recently attended several of MBA Estate Sales events and intentionally follow their company. I try to make it a point to see and go to their events because the experience from a buyer's viewpoint is head and shoulders better than so many of the other sales I have attended. Jonas IshermanJuly 2021
First - Mindy's team is pleasant to deal with. They always greet you with a smile and as a guest in the home.
Second - the prices on the items are reasonable, and if I find something I like that is a bit more than I want to pay, they are typically willing to take a reasonable offer or at the least, discuss why they set their prices to what they did. At other sales I've practically had my head bitten off when I've asked for a small discount based on the fact that I'm purchasing multiple items. I know the estate owner is looking to make as much money as possible from their items but a reasonable attitude makes me inclined to buy more!
Lastly, I appreciate greatly the respect for the family whose home the sale is taking place in that MBA Estate Sales shows. It's evident both in word and action, and at my advanced age, I think that is a pretty important thing.
Anyway, I give Mindy and her team at MBA Estate Sales two strong thumbs-up and I hope to go to many more of their sales in the future.
So helpful, fair, professional, kind, prompt, and caring for both the seller and buyer. MBA is one of the best estate sale companies. I look forward to dealing with them again. Thanks so much!Jill MaloneJuly 2021
Mindy, you were amazing. Your team was phenomenal from beginning to end. Thank you for just taking over and in the end sending me a check. I appreciate it very much and really do thank you for easing our stress on this. 5stars/A++++!Kamren and Adrian SzakallasAugust 2021
We worked with Mindy and her husband Matt for our estate sale in early September 2021. It was a pleasure to work with them, especially at this trying time in our lives. They were very easy with whom to work, in that they were reliable and on time in keeping appointments and were very supportive and understanding of our circumstances. They made it possible for us to stay in the home until right up to the sale time, saving us significant money in hotel costs. Mindy and Matt were very respectful of our possessions and treated them with great care. They were hard working, trustworthy and knowledgeable about the market in our area. They had outstanding marketing and sales practices and were well connected to buyers for our special items. They clearly had access to buyers for high ticket items. Additionally, they presented some pre-sale options for known buyers and post-sale options through their resources. Mindy runs a turn-key set-up, marketing, sales and clean up operation. On the day of the sale, they were well staffed and made sure our sale items were secure. Mindy offered a very competitive commission and sent us a check for our part of the sale quickly. I would give them a very high recommendation and would certainly hire them again in the future if needed. Lynn HedvikOctober 2021
Thank you so much for all your help. You made the disposal of my parent's belongings so much easier for us.Frank M.February 2022
View All Testimonials
Want to let the company know how they're doing? Feel free to leave feedback!