"One call does it all"...is our motto!
Fresh Start Estate Liquidators is here for you during any of those times in life when you need to fully or partially liquidate an estate or business. Maybe you are moving out of state, moving to a smaller house, ending a business, or a loved one has passed on.
With extensive experience we understand the care, integrity, and professionalism required to handle all aspects of liquidating personal possessions, including boats, RVs and other vehicles. We would like to take any undesired physical and emotional load off of you. Over the years we have sold treasured antiques, all types of furniture, fine paintings and sculptures, contents of barns and garages, including all varieties of household items in large and small estates.
You may not have the days and/or weeks this detailed process entails...so we are here to cover all aspects you would like us to take care of in a timely, knowledgeable and friendly manner. We will always work with you with confidentiality and respect for your unique situation. And as your advocate, we focus on getting the best price possible in today's market.
This sale description was copied from EstateSales.NET on 4/23/2019 (108-161-12:11:03 AM). Please check there for accurate up-to-date information (88-3).
We cover entire estate liquidations in Hillsborough, Polk, Sarasota, Manatee, and surrounding Counties.
We encourage you to sit back and let us: Come in with our Tables and Supplies; Sort and Stage items attractively; Research, Appraise and Price all items; Then, widely Market for the On-Site Estate Sale...while respecting and keeping your items safe at all times.
Our services include the following:
* Research, appraise and price items in the estate for sale.
* Consign or broker your valuable items so as to maximize your return.
* Organize and display the household contents for sale.
* Provide folding tables and locking display cases for valuables.
* Staff the sale with trustworthy help including a security guard if needed.
* Advertise and promote the sale, with street signage, newspaper ads, website postings and our subscriber emails.
* Control access in and around home during the sale, limit entry when necessary.
* Run a cash register that accepts credit cards and collect sales tax.
* Provide a delivery service for local purchases.
* Coordinate any charity donations or rubbish hauling after the sale.
* Arrange for house cleaning, “sweep and paint” or any home restorations needed.
* Assist in the Lease or Sale of your property.
Let us take the burden away of searching for multiple companies, the uncertainties of knowing who you are dealing with or who you can trust and give you the security of knowing you are being assisted by your own professional customized team.
If you are not familiar with our company, we would be pleased to hear from you! Please let us know what your needs and questions are, we will be more than happy to fill in all the details.
CALL US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION
You can customize our services to meet your individual needs.
One number to call, any time, any day!
References are available upon request.