Alison’s Magnificent Obsession
Estate and Moving Sales
Putting my passion, knowledge, and reputation to work for you since 1973.
Hi, I’m Alison Robb. I understand that any time a family must deal with an estate or moving sale, stress levels soar. Please let me take the care and worry off your shoulders during this difficult time and turn your nightmare into a seller’s dream.
To ensure the best possible sales for my clients:
· I do research in order to uncover the family’s hidden antiques and price accordingly.
· I provide an experienced staff of antique professionals.
· I accept credit and debit cards from all major credit card companies.
· I will provide national exposure to guarantee the best attendance and prices.
· I will not pre-sell to anyone other than the family before a sale.
· I will present professional displays, which will create the best atmosphere for buyers.
· I will make sure your items are priced appropriately.
· My staff will clean, polish, sort, arrange, and touch-up furniture.
· And, of course, I always adhere to a strict code of ethics.
Please give me a call so we can arrange a time to meet at your home and discuss your sale. I look forward to working with you.
Alison has been a featured expert guest on The Home and Garden Network’s, Collectible Treasures (episode 107); lectured at Oakland University; and been interviewed on several cable shows regarding her antique and collectibles expertise. Alison is currently living in Central Florida.